Who doesn't use colored powder?

user79

I also use the Ben Nye neural set powder, or mac blot powder pressed. I like them both but the BN packaging is so annoying and messy.

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I also use the Ben Nye neural set powder, or mac blot powder pressed. I like them both but the BN packaging is so annoying and messy.

You think so? I put mines on a lil petri-dish-like thingy in tiny bits as I need it... I didn't buy a big tub tho, just the lil shaker one and it works... But BN doesn't have the best packaging, so I'll agree with you there!

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
Ha ha, I'm glad you like it! I got mines at this costume shop about 30 mins from me and I'm glad I tried it...

It is the truth.

I really need to find a supplier here, or atleast near by, I'd do so much damage if I could test BN in person

kyuubified

I like Laura Mercier translucent loose setting powder. It's really light and not cakey at all- a problem I sometimes have with colored powders.

Bellagigi

I'm also using the MUFE Hi Def powder and like it. Another option is the RCMA loose powder in No Color. I used it for years before the MUFE HD and it will not change the color of the foundation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
I've been using MUFE HD Microfinish Powder for more than a month now and I really like it.

SparklingWaves

I have only one pressed powder that has a bit of a pink tint. It's called - Chanel Poudre Douce 30 Rosee. It has a slight visible pink tint. I use it for special occasions. It looks great.

Typically, I use either Lancome Photogenic Oil Free Translucent or MUFE High Definition powder.

swaly

I just started using Kryolan's Anti-shine powder (it's rice starch + talc + one other thing). It's colorless (actually, bright white in the jar) and I like that better than my colored blot powder because A.) less pigment to rub off on my clothes, B.) doesn't affect the color of my makeup when I use it to set greasy/oily products. When I use colored powder over my grease paints/cream colors, it makes everything creepily fleshlike. When I use the colorless setting powder it retains the true pigmentation, just slightly toned down texturally.