Who here has a tattoo?

BuyMeLipGloss

where is it and what is it? Thanks!
smiles.gif

ambriel

I have 30 piercings and 18 tattoos...and an appointment for 2 more tattoos booked for December 23.

my tats are on...
left wrist
left upper arm
left rib cage
left chest
right chest
solar plexis (between breasts)
left front shoulder
right front shoulder
left back shoulder
right back shoulder
lower back
both hips
left front of hip
behind both ears
left calf going down foot
right calf

I think that's it!
greengrin.gif
the two booked in December are both my elbows

AlliSwan

Yeah I wanna see! I only have two (beta fish lowww on my right hip and lily on my lower back, over to the left side, not centered) but I want more. My parents don't really approve and while I could go get them, it's kind of a respect issue. I also don't get anything done w/o making sure I want it for over a year or two.

liquidsirenhoney

i have one on the back of my neck , some going down my spine and one in my ribcage....and soon i will be getting one on my left and right wrists....and i have some piercings as well.

Absynthe

I have 2, one at the base of my neck (between shoulder blades).Its a chinese symbol meaning heart,mind & spirit and one on the top of my right arm, thats a bird with flowers around it.

toropcheh

I only have 3 tattoos right now- hoping to get more (one needs to be covered, and I desperately want a new one)! I have:

a butterfly that I drew in HS (w/ my initials as its body) on my shoulder
the Greek drama masks (tragedy/comedy) w/ the words "Pleasure & Pain" on my calf
and a fairly large cross on my lower back (my tramp stamp that I want covered up by an even larger "arrangement" of lillies)

As for piercings, I've got 5 in one ear, 4 in the other, and a belly button ring... I'd like to get my nose pierced over Christmas, but we'll see.

MrsWaves

This is the best picture I have at the moment of my newest tattoo I had done in Japan 2 weeks ago. I have 6 total.. more on the way!

ambriel

I don't have any pictures of my tats! Can you believe it? If I can get my sister to take some with her digital for me, I'll post them. Sorry everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey
can we see some picture of your tats ambriel? wow.

user3

On my leg close to my ankle. It's a butterfly almost landing on a rose.

Sorry about the crappy pic and dry skin and I am in need of shave.
Tatto.jpg

This tatt is 7 yrs old.

Isis

I love tattoos, but I don't have one yet. The funny thing is that my whole family thinks that I already have some! LOL
I've been thinking about it for years, but I'm still working on the design and where to put it. It's going to be a comemorative piece for my dad who loved astronomy and physics. I was thinking maybe having it going down one side of my back.

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
I love tattoos, but I don't have one yet. The funny thing is that my whole family thinks that I already have some! LOL
I've been thinking about it for years, but I'm still working on the design and where to put it. It's going to be a comemorative piece for my dad who loved astronomy and physics. I was thinking maybe having it going down one side of my back.

That's funny. My parents were CONVINCED I had a second tattoo before I actually got one (they let me get my first when I was 17, but said no more, and seriously no more until I moved out). My dad saw the lace from my thong sticking up a little above my sweatpants and he freaked bc he thought it was another tat. Then to have to prove it was just my underwear realllly freaked him out. My parents kept grilling my boyfriend about my "other tattoos" I didn't have after I moved out. Then I get my second one and they're all, "oh, yeah, so what?"

user4

I have 3...

small on on my right shoulder/back (wherever it is)... a heard with a moon-- nothing too spectabular

small playboy bunny on my right hip bone (really low down, you only see it when im in a bathingsuit or something (or when i used to wear really low pants in college)

sacred heard on my lower back- thats my pride and job. it took a couple of hours to do but it came out perfect and best of all, it was free!!! hehe.

Cruella

I have one on my left shoulder. It is the face of a black panther looking through some bamboo. I got it about 10 years ago and I sometimes wish I hadn't bothered.

MissAlly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsWaves
This is the best picture I have at the moment of my newest tattoo I had done in Japan 2 weeks ago. I have 6 total.. more on the way!

Holy shiiiit.That's amazing.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
That's funny. My parents were CONVINCED I had a second tattoo before I actually got one (they let me get my first when I was 17, but said no more, and seriously no more until I moved out). My dad saw the lace from my thong sticking up a little above my sweatpants and he freaked bc he thought it was another tat. Then to have to prove it was just my underwear realllly freaked him out. My parents kept grilling my boyfriend about my "other tattoos" I didn't have after I moved out. Then I get my second one and they're all, "oh, yeah, so what?"

That's so funny! Mine never grilled me, they'd just ask occasionaly "what and where?" I think they just figured it was something I'd do (because it is!)
tong.gif
Or maybe it was my body piercing phase that desensitized them? Even then, they would only ask if it hurt.