Who is your beauty rolemodel?

luvsic

In terms of fashion, makeup, whatever! It took me a while to find one, but I'm glad I did!! She's a Japanese/Brazillian model, and her name is Aline Nakashima. I think I look a little like her, too
yes.gif
and that makes me happy. That is, after a lot of contouring and hair styling
greengrin.gif

Aline_Nakashima_02_122_211lo.jpg

alinegorg.jpg

so go ahead, share yours too
smiles.gif

Makeup Emporium

She's gorgeous and I like the fact that she has a fresh, natural look!

There are lots of beautiful women out there but none I would say is necessarily a beauty role model for me.

Guess I don't really have one I just wanted to comment on yours!
tong.gif

chocolategoddes

Megan Fox.

WAIT! Don't start rolling your eyes just yet...

When it comes to casual wear, our styles are incredibly similar. Nothing exciting or fashionable. Really laid back. Just whatever feels comfortable.

megans.jpg

megan.jpg

megan_fox.jpg

There's already a whole thread dedicated to her makeup, and even though I prefer to be much more daring with my makeup, I can appreciate the simplicity of her makeup. It really enhances her features and I like wearing makeup like that once in a while.
megan-fox-makeup.jpg

Okay... NOW you can roll your eyes!

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Megan Fox.

WAIT! Don't start rolling your eyes just yet...

When it comes to casual wear, our styles are incredibly similar. Nothing exciting or fashionable. Really laid back. Just whatever feels comfortable.

megans.jpg

megan.jpg

megan_fox.jpg

There's already a whole thread dedicated to her makeup, and even though I prefer to be much more daring with my makeup, I can appreciate the simplicity of her makeup. It really enhances her features and I like wearing makeup like that once in a while.
megan-fox-makeup.jpg

Okay... NOW you can roll your eyes!

th_rolleye0014.gif

Hahaha.

Shadowy Lady

my mom is my beauty role model. I already look like her and I wish that I will still look like her when I'm her age. She's turning 50 and she doesn't look a day over 35. She owes it to healthy eating, consistent exercising and her high spirit
smiles.gif

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
my mom is my beauty role model. I already look like her and I wish that I will still look like her when I'm her age. She's turning 50 and she doesn't look a day over 35. She owes it to healthy eating, consistent exercising and her high spirit
smiles.gif

I feel the same way about my mother - she always seemed so glamerous to me! I remember as a child, she always wore high heels and dresses/skirts/suites to work. She always wears perfume, always has her hair done and always is fashionable. She is turning 58 this year and still looks so much younger than she is.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
I feel the same way about my mother - she always seemed so glamerous to me! I remember as a child, she always wore high heels and dresses/skirts/suites to work. She always wears perfume, always has her hair done and always is fashionable. She is turning 58 this year and still looks so much younger than she is.

I know, I still don't remember ever seeing my mom without her heels, or her hair undone. Her makeup is subtle but it's always there. I actually think I got my love for all things beauty from her, lol!

She gets mistaken for my sister everytime we're out together. She loves it
smiles.gif

luvsic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
She's gorgeous and I like the fact that she has a fresh, natural look!

There are lots of beautiful women out there but none I would say is necessarily a beauty role model for me.

Guess I don't really have one I just wanted to comment on yours!
tong.gif

Me too!! <3 One thing i like about her is she looks different than a lot of mainstream models out there, and I like that. She also still manages to look amazing without makeup which is totally awesome!

Aline_Nakashima_369_122_456lo.jpg

luvsic

chocolategoddess - i can imagine Megan being a LOT of girls' beauty rolemodels...she is really pretty with or without makeup. I think she looks amazing done down but can look wowza done up!

and aww you guys looking up to your moms as beauty rolemodels
smiles.gif
my ma is not that into beauty lol but she is beautiful in her own way and I love her!

revinn

Kristin Stewart! I love the way she dresses, her hair, her makeup, her vibe.. I'd love to look like her, but I settle for looking to her for inspiration. I love that kind of androgynous, laid back, edgy style she has.

fillintheblank

Quote:
Originally Posted by revinn
Kristin Stewart! I love the way she dresses, her hair, her makeup, her vibe.. I'd love to look like her, but I settle for looking to her for inspiration. I love that kind of androgynous, laid back, edgy style she has.

She's mine too! It's just very cool, laid-back, not trying too hard kind of thing she has going on.
Twilight-Kristen-Stewart-New-Haircu.jpg

cupcake_x

3 gorgeous Latina women! I can't pick just one, all 3 are definitely my beauty icons.

Sara Ramirez
ramirez2.jpg

Kat von D
KatVonD_4_S_1208465443.jpg

Christina Aguilera
christina-aguilera.jpg

VintageAqua

I love women who have very individual style, something to call their own.

Gwen, a modern goddess.
GwenStefani.jpg

Sophia Loren, breathtaking.
SophiaLoren3.jpg

Agyness Deyn, the a-typical model.
agyness-deyn-20080404-396053.jpg

I tend to love ladies with platinum blonde locks even though I have dark brown hair myself haha.

luvsic

K-stew's makeup looks gorgeous there. She's one of those girls who really doesn't need a lot to look pretty.

I had no idea that Kat Von D was latina!! :O

Also VintageAqua - Sophia Loren is GORGEOUS. Women with that classic, earthy beauty are most envied by me
greengrin.gif
...usually actresses back in the day, you know. I can't think of any modern day versions, but I think that Ursula Andress would have to be my idea of one of those classic bombshells who I'd love to look like. Of course I look nothing like her though, so she's not my beauty rolemodel :/

Ursula_Andress.jpg

summerskin

Mila Kunis, because I look a lot like her and I have the same eyecolor

mila-kunis19.jpg

And Brigitte Bardot, because she was just perfect.

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsic
I had no idea that Kat Von D was latina!! :O

Yup, her family is from Argentina but then moved to Mexico. I believe she's also part German..

User67

Kim of course, nobody can rock a smokey eye like her!
kimkardashian-1.jpg

Christina because I respect the fact that even if she is just going to the park with her son that she is always made up with a full face of make-up. Some people say it's too much, but I think it's awesome that she is always done up!
Christina_Aguilera.jpg

Rihanna because she is such a trendsetter with her hair & make-up. She is the whole reason I went short with my own hair
smiles.gif
Plus we have similar skintones & hair color, so it's easy for me to copy her looks without worrying if the look will suit me or not.
rihanna-15.jpg

LoveMU

agnesa-vuthaj.jpg

agnesa-vuthaj-11.jpg

Agnesa_Vuthaj111.jpg

Everyone mentioned above is gorgeous! I have to mention Agnesa Vuthaj, because she has a stunning face and she's Albanian just like me! So she gives me some inspiration
smiles.gif
I don't look like her tho, I could only wish!

Latest posts