Who is your beauty rolemodel?

aeroerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NernersHuman
Natalia Vodianova:

964913199_5186d74a0d.jpg

Love her!!

But I'm personally a HUGE fan of Natalie Portman.

natalie-portman-picture-1.jpg

2198484772_4622bb458c.jpg

I love her dedication to environmental & animal rights issues, and how she shows that you can be conscious of these issues but STILL rock the fashion world! Plus, when she was dating Devendra Banhart, I was one of the happiest people on earth.

natalie-portman-and-devendra-banhart.jpg

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
can't believe no one has mentioned....

MARILYN MONROE!.. cos she's a classic

marilyn-monroe001.jpg

Even when she had the reddish hair she was gorgeous....she was the reason I bought the 50th anniversary Playboy because it's the most infamous pic of her before she became famous. She took them when she was trying to break into the industry...she's inspired a lot of freaking people. If you get a chance, check out her biography; it's sad but it's also very enlightening about self esteem. 7 Year Itch, Some Like It Hot and Gentlemen Prefer Blondes were great to me but a lot didn't think her talent was immense. Her movies are amazing and she kind of comes across as innocent and coy while looking amazing all the time....I didn't even notice that noone posted her. Good eye mate.
th_wink3.gif

staceb1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroerin
Love her!!
I love her dedication to environmental & animal rights issues, and how she shows that you can be conscious of these issues but STILL rock the fashion world! Plus, when she was dating Devendra Banhart, I was one of the happiest people on earth.

natalie-portman-and-devendra-banhart.jpg

Now that I think about it, I think Devendra is one of my beauty role models.

luvsic

Ah Marilyn, how could I forget about her?

But guys, I found a new one (for now I'm sure)!!
greengrin.gif
I mean, she's fictional, and Christian Hendricks said it takes all of the makeup and hair people 3 hours to turn her into her, but JOAN HOLLOWAY!! Good god, I wish I looked like her...she is so insanely beautiful. I also love how she's curvier and paler, makes me inspired to not be obsessed about tanning
greengrin.gif

I even made a mad men character out of myself! lol.

joan-holloway-mad-men.jpg

joan-hair.jpg

mad-man-joan-holloway.jpg

joan.jpg

Here is me as a MM character hahah. Pretending to be Joan perhaps?

madmen_fullbody.jpg

staceb1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsic
Ah Marilyn, how could I forget about her?

But guys, I found a new one (for now I'm sure)!!
greengrin.gif
I mean, she's fictional, and Christian Hendricks said it takes all of the makeup and hair people 3 hours to turn her into her, but JOAN HOLLOWAY!! Good god, I wish I looked like her...she is so insanely beautiful. I also love how she's curvier and paler, makes me inspired to not be obsessed about tanning
greengrin.gif

I even made a mad men character out of myself! lol.

joan.jpg

She's gorgeous! I've had an obsession with red hair lately. I'd love to dye mine, but I'm too lazy to keep up with it.

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceb1990
She's gorgeous! I've had an obsession with red hair lately. I'd love to dye mine, but I'm too lazy to keep up with it.

If you have black hair, there's a member named Babylard who just gave me some great advice. Mine came out a burgandy goth deal and she stepped me through where a stylist needed to do what. I ended up taking mine back to black because of the stylists' mess but next week I get it redone with all the details she sent me. The roots are an upkeep but I want it done the same color as oldcasettes on here.

I guess she's a beauty role model for me to get my hair colored the same as hers but she's gorgeous if you've never seen her. This site is great for learning pointers from each other because I wouldn't leave without a Vans cap. XD

aeroerin

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think Devendra is one of my beauty role models.

Of course! He's always doing something funky, like cross-dressing while sporting his awesome beard & guyliner.

Devendra-Banhart-2.jpg

or just sporting out-there accessories:

devendrabanhartb.jpg

luvsic

Quote:

Haha I would never dye mine, some Asian girls can pull off red hair if that's their style, but as for me I go for a little more natural look. I just admire her character more than anything - strong, sexy, and smart. She is just so chock-full of charm it's unreal (because she is lol)

Anyway CH is in my new issue of Allure and I <3 it!!
smiles.gif

summerskin

Quote:
Regina Spektor is a role model in a certain way. She's very beautiful but not in a typical way....

regina-spektor.jpg

regina9b-763780.jpg

Regina
th_worship.gif
She's so cute and beautiful in a different way.

misha5150

I can't believe no one mentioned Angelina Jolie!!!!
nonono.gif
She is one of the most beautifullest and charitable woman in the world!! Plus she just oozess sex appeal!!!

angie.jpg

angelina-jolie-red-carpet_0.jpg

Red-Carpet-Buzz-Angelina-Jolie_arti.jpg

All Hail the Queen!!

Angelina-Jolie.jpg

And these two have already been mentioned but I love them just as well!!

I love how stylish and trendy she is!!

rihanna.jpg

I even love her shaved head!!

rihanna-shaved-head.jpg

Natalie's one of my favorite actress's from the moment I watched "The Professional" I've been a fan. She also starred in one of my all time favorite movies, "Closer" with Jude Law, Julia Roberts and Clive Owens.

normal_natalie_portman_1124_229.jpg

portman_blog.jpg

She's even hot bald!!

nataliebald.jpg

Mabelle

^ i think she looked the best with the short pixie cut. Man, i wish i could pull that off!!!

franken_stein

Oh gosh...

I'm (almost) not ashamed to say that these boots I have:

boots02-vi.jpg

are entirely because of Emily Browning:

sml-vi.jpg

Although really, I can't wear them like she does.

She's so gorgeous!

march172009-vi.jpg

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyp
Julianne Moore

Gorgeous skin and I looove her hair color:

julianne_moore300.jpg

you and me both!!! i have about 5 million pictures of her on my comp!
she's just about the most beautiful woman ever. Her and Bryce Dallas Howard! Julianne is so sophisticated and effortless.