Who is Your Favorite MAC MA?

LRMakeup

I dont know if you guys have a favorite MA at your store or counter but i loooove mine. He is soooo much fun and runs around and shows me everything new. you can tell he loves his job and hes suc a good salesperson! i buy everything he shows me even if i dont want it haha (i end up loving it in the end though)

whos your favorite MA and why do you love them...

sincitylulu

My favorite MA is Mayra.She is always recommending great colors for my skin tone...tells me the truth when a color I am about to buy is already the same as the one I have. I can actually talk to her and always shows me what's knew.

user2

My favorite MA is Melanie from my counter here!
She was the first one who kew my name, she has a special hotline for me everytime a new color story pops out!!
She's always a sweet heart she even gave me freebies and I have always a great time when I'm talking to her!

thegirlgotsoul

Mine is Steffanie from the Burlington Mall freestanding store in Mass.

She is FANTASTIC and fun and she knows her shit.

I always love what she shows me and she is the nicest girl!

Juneplum

My absolute favoritest MA's of all time are Natalie, Liya, Giselle, Damian, Monica, Maria and Amy.. I love them all equally cos they are SOOO great to me and my friends... They are all from diferent counters and they all know me toooo well!!! LOVE THEM! They always call me when new stuff is out, put stuff aside 4 me, give me awesome freebies and never charge me to get myself all dolled up! PLUS they are all super knowledeagable and enjoy their job!

Hawkeye

mine is scott. I adore the man. He is so knowledgeable and funny. He is seriously like my best friend, which is kind of scary.
The best part is I can flirt with him all day long and it will make no difference because he's gay. I just love that man to peices.

SingleWinged

Mine is Denise and Ryan at the MAC Counter in Macy's in Flushing, NY. Not only are they HOT, but that are SO patient and sweet!! I love them, the other girls who've worked there longer are such bitches.. they go about er.. ignoring me.

ladybugz07

By far, my favorite MA is Jennifer @ my Dillard's counter...
I used to shop at the Saks counter, which is my closest counter. The service just got so bad there, I couldn't take it any more! I called Dillard's just before D'Bohemia and spoke with Jennifer. She was soooooo friendly and helpful. She offered to hold all of my D'Bohemia stuff and told me all about the new stuff coming out. So, now I drive 20 miles out of the way just to shop with my MA - and it is definitely worth it!!!
smiles.gif

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

My favorite M/A is Barry at Nordstrom in La Jolla UTC Mall she is always hooking me up with freebies, setting stuff aside when new things launch, postcards..ect she rocks!

moonrevel

My fave MA ever was my very first MAC MA Demetrius at our suburban mall. He was incredibly talented and always very helpful. Unfortunately, he left for the big city (NYC) a few years ago. Now, my favorites are all at our downtown counter: Becky (very hip and talented), Britta (she cracks me up), and Jane (who I haven't seen in forever, but she is totally sweet). I'm very lucky to have a counter full of amazing MAs.

user2

I think this thread is a proof that there are a lot of lovely MAC MA's out there.....
smiles.gif

Liz

i have one. her name is jennifer. she's done my makeup a few times and everytime she sees me she says "hi miss elizabeth!" lol. she's the only one who remembers my name. the others remember me and are really nice, but she's the one that i talk to the most.

Shannyn

My MA's Candice & Keath at the PRO store here in San Francisco. They are extremely nice to me they always give me nice compliments and they really help me pick out items. Keath always gives me pigment samples even when I don't even ask and Candace is just really sweet to me she said she always remembers me and everything. I just really glad that they are there.
greengrin.gif

Sushi_Flower

I'm so jealous.

The first time i discovered Mac i had my best ever Mac MA and then i never saw him again! (my friend saw him again once after which he left apprantly) His name was Tom and he was gay and so friendly and knew so well what he was doing. We had been to Estee Lauder just before as my friend was desperately looking for a foundation, the hideous woman with scary makeup on her face put orange foundation on my friend (we're both Indian NC42/44) and i politely said "maybe she needs something abit more yello based" and she snapped "no, this is fine, if you're of this colouring then you don't need more yellow based tone you need warmth like this"...err it's orange love i was thinking.
So we left quickly as we could and found Mac, Tom put on Studio Tech foundation in the perfect shades on us straight away and we laughed about the Estee Lauder woman!
lol.gif
He just made us feel really comfortable and happy to buy things.

Unfortunately i don't really like any of the MAs at my counter now, theres a couple of girls who are sweet but havn't helped me anymore than i'd expect any SA at any place to. They all seem really busy and distracted even when i'm the only person on the counter and noone seems to start a conversation, it's all very flat product statements or yes or no answers.
th_confused_new.gif

singinmys0ng

Mine is this gay guy who reminds me of elton john lol. He always cracks the most retarded jokes and it always takes me 20 secs to get them lol. But he always shows great new color combos that i would have never thought of trying and is just a lot of fun and help to be around!
smiles.gif

Lo-Fi_Thriller

my Favourite MA(s) are in two Stores

the MAC Counter in Annapolis Vivian

and the MAC Store Manager in Townson Jenn!

(Jenn's my fav she taught me how to fix my brows) and i always go to her if i am going to spend over 500+ and on my birthday she gives me goodies
smiles.gif

and in Annapolis my friend Matt is a OK MA, he is very forgetful but i set his ass straight he is a friend of some of my friends so we kinda know eachoder alittlebit...

peanut

Mine is Myra at the Dillards in Albuquerque. She's so sweet and equally as talented. I also like Jenna at the Pro Store in Las Vegas. They're both fantastic MAs who give great advice and makeovers!

Shanneran

i have two... elyssa from southcenter mall.. she is fucking awesome! and then.. i dont know her name... but chinnok mall there is a girl who i would like to marry and have mac babies with! all of the people at chinnok are hella nice though... i had a bad experience at market but im sure the ladies there are great

calbear

I really like Naomi at SF PRO (haven't been there in a minute) but that woman is fabulous and Tessa at MAC Macy's Concord.

Latest posts