Who's getting Naked2???

MAChostage

Although I have not heard the rumor of a matte palette, this would not surprise me. Notice how UD has systematically been phasing out its current line of matte shadows, even though they're excellent shadows that are well liked by many? I sent them an email just the other day asking if they had any plans for new mattes, because I really liked the ones they had. I SO hope that they do a matte palette, I'd be all over that! As for Naked2, meh.
noworry.gif
I much prefer the original Naked.

Are you serious!? That was my major complaint with these 2 palettes! Not enough mattes! I even tried to fill the void by asking for the Too Faced Matte Palette for Christmas. Oh well, guess UD will get more of my money if they do come out with a matte palette. It's definitely long overdue in their eyeshadow lineup. Thanks for the heads up!

Icecaramellatte

I'm on the fence about it. I liked the colors but do I need it? I felt the same way about the original Naked palette. I think I probably would have bought if not for the in stock/out of stock business. I hate feeling rushed about getting a product. Right now it is out of stock.

Ashleybubbles83

I had the first one and sold it off when I really needed money...always had sellers remorse about that one...the naked 2 is always sold out on UD so i bought a brand new one from a livejournal sale...now I'm working on buying the first one again...

Sequinzombie

I would really like to get this for my kit since it comes in a tin so eventually ill pick it up but a matte palette?? I'm crazy excited I hope the rumors are true!

MAChostage

I got a response back from UD about the mattes. They said that they have no plans to do anything with matte shadows at this time. I find that really hard to believe, that they'd just flat out eliminate the matte shadows from their line and not replace them. They probably do have something up their sleeve, like a matte palette, but of course they're not going to let that cat out of the bag until they're ready.

califabulous

I got a response back from UD about the mattes. They said that they have no plans to do anything with matte shadows at this time. I find that really hard to believe, that they'd just flat out eliminate the matte shadows from their line and not replace them. They probably do have something up their sleeve, like a matte palette, but of course they're not going to let that cat out of the bag until they're ready.

yea I don't (want to) believe that either. They want everyone to buy naked2 right now. If they tell us a matte palette is on the way, we might hold out and save our money for that! how strategic of Urban decay :)

PixieDancer

They were even secretive about Naked2 (from a corporate standpoint) right up until it's launch! The website said all sorts of vauge "something new is coming" lingo. They will NOT tell anyone what's in the plans for the future, I'm certain! As you already said, that would affect sales of items selling NOW, especially the much-hyped Naked2! I agree that it doesn't make sense to get rid of a whole formula of shadow and not have something in the works. And then rumors of a matte palette on top of that! Can't just be a coincidence!
I'll buy a matte palette! And they already got me with Naked AND Naked2!