Who's your shopping Buddy?

Kristen

Now that there's the shopping buddy thread.. it made me think, who do you normally go with?

When I am in total MAC mode I go by myself (so I don't need to be hurried along) but otherwise I drag a friend or two and they sit on a couch or a stool. Sadly I can never bring my sister as she lectures me on spending too much money on makeup.

Jessica

Janice is my shopping buddy. We talk MU daily and schedule shopping expiditions all of the time. Sometimes they have to be covert operations because my DH gets annoyed w/ how much $$ I spend.
hehehe I have figured out that if I keep it ~60 or less he doesn't even notice, then I go back the next day or hte day after and spend another $60 and he still doesn't notice. But if I spend $120 in one setting he totally flips
winks.gif

Juneplum

65% of the times it's me and my bff's, or me and my sisters... the other 35% it's just me cos every now and then i totally enjoy going by myself =)

laceymeow

usually i just go by myself, or with my boyfriend since he's the one with the car. i have very few girl friends and none of them are really into make-up.
ssad.gif

Jillith

I usually go by myself, but my bf is incredibly patient and accomodating when he's with me, bless his heart. Friday I'm meeting some Dallas mua ladies at Northpark mall for some shopping. And I look forward to meeting Ami for a shopping excursion next time she comes to Dallas.
smiles.gif

kimmy

i go with my friend deanna [same girl i go to shows with] ha, we drove like 50 miles to go to sephora...my mom thought we had issues for going so far "just" to look at makeup.

VaJenna

i usually go by myself. cuz i like to take my time. sometimes i go with my friend suzy though.

toropcheh

Usually my hubby is with me (a lot of the shopping for everything is done together), but he'll wander outside and go to other stores most of the time. He had one of the MA's downtown offer him a makeover once, so he refuses to go there with me anymore- my SIL usually goes with me to that one.
smiles.gif

moonrevel

I usually go alone because all my real life friends aren't into makeup.
ssad.gif
My best friend just rolls her eyes everytime she comes over to my apartment and sees my collection. The boy can be harassed into coming sometimes, but he usually goes and sits in a nearby chair and says "I'll just leave you and your other lover alone."

CaliKris

I usually go by myself, but lately my bf has been going with me. He just looks at me like I am crazy after I have dropped $100 at MAC. He is impressed when I get out of there for less than $30. HEY SO AM I!!!!
smiles.gif

Sometimes I drag my son with me, he hates it! If he is good he usually get a toy or game or seomthing. He will not go into the MAC store with me though. We went once and I think the air was off or broken and he has not forgotten that. He says "Mom please not the hot store AGAIN!!!"

I just went shopping over the weekend with my girls, I wish we lived closer together so we can do it more often, we always have a good time together.
ssad.gif

nphernetton

I love shopping with my friend Ginny, she is totally girly like me and we could spend hours there. If she's not around I'll go by myself or with my boyfriend. He's going to be a MAC genius by the time I'm finished with him

sharronmarie

Usually by myself, if not alone than im with my sisters (older an younger) because both have the same addiction ( the younger one is only 14 and she likes to tag along an spend our $$$$) Or I bring my boyfriend when I wanna spend his $$, but thats hard cuz he gives me a limit (and you all know how hard it is to work with a limit!!!!!)

mspixieears

It's weird, I like to do all of my shopping by myself. Except supermarket shopping! The only times I can go shopping with others is for CDs (yes, I still buy them!) and sometimes books. Or presents for someone.

singinmys0ng

I like to shop by myself..I like to take my time and not be rushed at all. But sometimes I take my friend Embi who has money and she sometimes buys me stuff :p but lately i have been taking my best friend laurel with me because she just started to get into mac and its fun to show her around the mac place and make her feel at home
smiles.gif

TipTopTap

My twin sister. She loves clothes, I love makeup. So I sulk through clothing stores and she watches me play at the MAC store. And whenever we try anything on, the other always says, 'it's ok, but I wouldn't wear it.'

Shanneran

when i go clothes shopping i go with my mom because (bless her gorgeous heart) she will tell me if i look like a tremendous cow in something haha.. but when it comes to mac.. i usually go solo because my mom and sister think im a homicidal maniac for spending so much money on makeup (doesnt stop them from asking me to do there makeup with MY CRAZY EXPENSIVE makeup :p hehe. oh well... i took my friends once and they got mad at me for spending too much time at mac... so i go solo... who needs shopping partners when the ma's are so friendly and helpful (the other day i went...and in an hour i had discussions with every one of the mas at the counter... theyre all super awesome
greengrin.gif

Latest posts