Who's your shopping Buddy?

HotPinkHeels

i go shopping for makeup with my best bud alex most of the time...though lately ive also started going with two friends from work-Nicki and Michelle, coincidently we all me while working in the cosmetics department at Myers so we make good make up shopping buddies
smiles.gif

mspixieears

My brain and my conscience, heh heh. I don't have anyone I go shopping with - sometimes my significant other but rarely so. Wish I did though!

Qtspldprncs

I used to go with my best friend...but these days, i like doing it all on my own. No one to hurry me along because they've got somewhere else they want to go....so when it's just me, i can take my time and look at everything and take my time to decide!

breathless

i go by myself. my boyfriend is impatient with shopping. it bugs him. but, i dont mind. i love to go by myself. plus, my sisters aren't into makeup. &&& i also have only guy friends.

fabulouscazza

I love shopping with my mum. We shop almost once a week together. It's a good chance to see each other.....
We are very bad influences on each other though..... My fiance is always a little worried about what i will come home with after a day shopping with my mum....

amysuewho

I always shop by myself. Sometimes with my mom, but she just gets impatient. DH isn't into it at all and hates shopping, so it's just me. I've learned to love it b/c I can play as long as I want and not have to worry about anyone's boredom factor.