Why No Matte2 Love?

abbyquack

I Agree with everyone here, and I'm actually starting to worry that with the d/c of certain Matte2, that they may phase them all out eventually? B/c the colors they're phasing out are totally awesome! Signed Sealed, Pen N Pink? WTF. What do ya'll think?

th_dunno.gif

Shadowy Lady

the only Matte2 I have is Copperplate and i love love love it...

I should grab Typpgraphic and Signed and Sealed before they're gone. I definitely prefer Matte2 to Matte.

On the subject of the Cremesheen replacing amplified cremes, that also pisses me off. I love the feel and formula of the amplified cremes...why couldn't they get rid of say glazes??

sharkbytes

^^^Seriously, I will be one unhappy little shark if they get rid of Blankety. But back to the Matte2's Copperplate and Typographic are such underrated shadows. The texture, color, and blendability (is that a word? it ought to be, if not) are amazing.

MizzHotTahiti

If ur careful u can blend a lil bit of Typographic with Handwritten to create the look Espresso gives u.

I do this sometimes and it looks beautiful and rich
smiles.gif

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee
Does anyone know how Handwritten compares to Espresso ? colorwise?

To me, Handwritten is darker and cooler than Espresso. Where I'd call Espresso a milk chocolate, Handwritten is more like a dark chocolate shade. I love them both. HTHS!
smiles.gif

couturesista

Handwritten is a dream, it blends so beautifully and its the perfect contour shade for "natural (brown) smokey eye" look. I love it! I have Shadowy Lady and I think I only used it once, I can't get it to blend at all.

Shadowy Lady

since my last post I grabbed some more matte2's. I wanted to have as many as I could before they're DC'd. Now I have:

- Copperplate
- Graphologoy (I use this every other day)
- Blanc Type (my everyday highlighter)
- Post Haste
- Poison Pen

I still need to get Signed, Sealed and Handwritten!

MissResha

matte2's are MY FAVORITES. they poop all over the regular matte finishes IMO. i'm sad they are d/c'ing them
ssad.gif

GlamQueen21

I just ordered Newly Minted e/s and Graphology e/s in pan form. I'm unsure about Clarity e/s right now. If anyone owns Clarity e/s, how is the pigmentation?

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
matte2's are MY FAVORITES. they poop all over the regular matte finishes IMO. i'm sad they are d/c'ing them
ssad.gif

They are? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry.gif