Winter Coats: Peacoats to Puffers!

rororebel

I'm investing in a cute peacoat this year,too. I'm sick of long granny coats! Topshop etc is soo expensive (even with staff discount!)

pnuttbuttajelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMAC
I wish it were cold enough to wear a coat here I love peacoats.

lol ikr?!

but i don't care.
i'm still eying this GAP peacoat and i have all intentions of getting it!

VeXedPiNk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mern
i need a peacoat under a thick winter jacket, i live in northern alberta where the temperature reaches -40 and up to -55 with a wind chill.

Ditto on the double jacket. I'm a fellow Albertan... last year we had three solid weeks where -30 was the warmest it got. I HATE IT!!!!! It really sucks how fast it gets cold here too... it finally gets cool enough to wear my cute light jackets, then a week or two later it's too cold for them hahaha!!

Back to the discussion at hand, I'm a peacoat lover!

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
I'd love a plaid peacoat and am on the search for a hooded trench coat.

I'm also looking for a hooded trench coat, but no luck yet. Why can't they make women's clothing good looking AND practical? (Screw you Isaac Mizrahi, some women do want clothes with pockets.)

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.S.BlackOrchid
I'm also looking for a hooded trench coat, but no luck yet. Why can't they make women's clothing good looking AND practical? (Screw you Isaac Mizrahi, some women do want clothes with pockets.)

A pretty essential part of a thrench is the collar, so I don't really see how a hood could fit into the shape. Maybe you could get a trenchcoat and just wear a hoodie underneath?