WOC: Art Supplies

smashedseries

Ah... All this talk about the liners is making me go nuts. It's supposed to have arrived in Singapore, I'm heading down to go check them out ASAP! Hope they work well on Asian skin (I think I might be a little yellowy). =X

she

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner
I'm contemplating going back for Industrial, it was indeed on my ignore list lol, I thought it might look frosty on me but maybe I was a bit hasty?

i actually can say i like it most out of the set. it swatches drastically different on some people from what i have seen and while kinda frosty it still gives the glitter of a p/g.

smashedseries

Twinkle_Twinkle:
I actually agree - I really hate charred mauve, quite honestly. I swatched it in stores and it came up almost completely black on me.

L281173:
Hurhur. I was hyped initially, but after trying all of the liners personally in stores, I was really disappointed with a lot of them.

meika79

Well, I know I'm late but I bought Undercurrent p/g liner, Slick Black and Green grease. I missed out on all of the other Greasestick launches so I'm glad I was able to catch this one.

BeautyByLele

Well I have swatched this collection twice and I didnt find anything that I felt I had to have. . . so I am skipping this collection
nope.gif

j4lyphe

i bought all the p/g liners (industrial looks hot over black e/l) and got the g/p sticks except the purple and the blue since i already have the purple and blue ones from the D2Squared line...I just love liner (esp the g/p sticks!), most times im lazy to use e/s so e/l is a really easy and quick look to pull off;p

bumblebees24

Quote:
Originally Posted by meika79
Well, I know I'm late but I bought Undercurrent p/g liner, Slick Black and Green grease. I missed out on all of the other Greasestick launches so I'm glad I was able to catch this one.

Great haul. I love Undercurrent the most. Quite a unique color.

Ashleybubbles83

ended up getting all the pearlglides. passed on the greasepaint sticks because i haven't really even wore the two from dSquared.

Foxxydiva

Would love to see some pics of you lovely ladies wearing the liners. I'm on the fence about this purchase.