WOC: Colour Craft

K_ashanti

b/w this and style warrior i may be broke but i'm be hella sexy!!!! bye bye safe and neutral!!!!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinMyMAC
I'm definately gonna wait it out until I'm able to swatch. I've been fooled too many times looking at pics and when I get to the counter it's EEEEEWWWWWWW.. ala my Petticoat experience.

Agreed!!! i.e. Hello Kitty for me......

gabi03

SWATCHES!!!!!! MUST HAVE SWATCHES!!! cause you chicas are making my list as long as ashpardesi's....but this no buy i'm on is killin me

LatinaRose

I am sick of these light MSFs!! Why can't they make a deep plum or bright pink with gold/bronze veining!!! I guess we have Mineralize Blushes, but I want an MSF that is more blush like, less highlighter. They are all starting to look the same to me.

I'd also love the chance to purchase Metal Rock or something similar, but no. They are all pale shimmer. How much shimmer can one girl possibly use?!?! I have Warmed, Light Flush, So Ceylon, Petticoat, Glissade, and Global Glow right now. I will never use them all.

Sorry for the rant, but I had to get it out somewhere!

allThingsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
I am sick of these light MSFs!! Why can't they make a deep plum or bright pink with gold/bronze veining!!! I guess we have Mineralize Blushes, but I want an MSF that is more blush like, less highlighter. They are all starting to look the same to me.

I'd also love the chance to purchase Metal Rock or something similar, but no. They are all pale shimmer. How much shimmer can one girl possibly use?!?! I have Warmed, Light Flush, So Ceylon, Petticoat, Glissade, and Global Glow right now. I will never use them all.

Aw! I am actually the opposite, ever since I picked up the 165 brush from BBR, I am super into the pale ones for highlighting. LOL. I just love Refined and Perfect Topping. Also, I like the MBs for blushes, so I want more dark colors like you are suggesting for those.
smiles.gif

Either way, I'd be happy with any new unique colors in either form (MB or MSF). Personally, I'm tired of the "bronzer" MSF that comes out every year. I really only need one! Shooting Star is actually my favorite all around bronze MSF.

I'd LOVE to see a plum one though!! And I'm excited for the Corals in this collection.

All that said, I can totally see where you are coming from though
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

LatinaRose

I'm not saying I don't like my highlighter ones. I use them and they look fab. But there are only so many shades of highlighter I need ya know?

ETA: Shooting Star is the only MSF I've ever used up completely.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:

I completely agree, but a couple of the MSF's, I don't remember the names, but one has a strip of mahogany bronze and the other is a deep bronze with pink veining, those sound promising.

allThingsGirl

Quote:
I'm not saying I don't like my highlighter ones. I use them and they look fab. But there are only so many shades of highlighter I need ya know?

ETA: Shooting Star is the only MSF I've ever used up completely.

yeah! that's totally true.
smiles.gif
i could probably do without mac ever coming out with any more -- just as long as they repromote shimpagne every so often so i can repurchase when mine gets used up. or, better yet, just make shimpagne permanent!

i can't believe you used up shooting star!! i have yet to use up an MSF completely, but that will probably be my first too when it happens.
smiles.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

Based on the descriptions, I want URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRthing! I need to see pics and swatches before I make a final decision.

TISH1124

^^^ OH GOD!! Pull out the plastic then girl!!! I looked at this collection and to get everything it's over $700

MsCocoa

Wow I just checked out the colour story; I'll wait till I see watches but I definately want a few of the blushes and MSF's! The colours sound amazing!

highonmac

Hi Ladies, Just would like to hear your thoughts on this collection. What would be woc friendly and what you are looking forward too.
smiles.gif

chocolategoddes

Well, I see so many gorgeous FOTDs where people use MSFs and it baffles me how I don't own any yet, so I'm REALLY looking forward to purchasing a couple MSFs and maybe a brush.

elongreach

I'm not sure yet. I have to see Swatches before I even put something on my list! I know I don't want MSF eyeshadows because I never use them. But I might want an MSF or 2.

elongreach

Quote:
^^I never buy the Mineralize shadows either. I think I don't like em b/c they don't fit in my palettes.

Exactly my reason!
th_LMAO.gif

dominichulinda

I will def. be broke from this collection..I want all the MSF...and like 2 blushes (I've been doing good not going over board w/ the blushes lately).

spectrolite

I'm really interested in the MSF's and the blushes and based on the descriptions so far I want to pick up:

Lipstick:
Trimming Talk - Bright fuchsia

Lipglass:
Nice Mix Up - Burnt ginger
Electric Edge - Cool violet

MSF's: I actually want ALL of these but I made myself leave out one... I'll probably get that too
cry.gif

Sunny By Nature - Rich bronze with pink pearl pigment
Porcelain Pink - Soft pinky coral with gold veining
Cheeky Bronze - Soft golden coral with bronze veining
Smooth Merge - Soft champagne pink/deep rose/pale cool pink
Warm Blend - Antique gold/mahagony bronze/Copper - sounds HOT!

Blush:
Daft Pink - Sounds like Daft Punk so I have to have it >_<
Style Demon - Mid tone brick red with copper veining

Eyeshadows:
Eccentricity - Rich gold/Light Violet/Deep Plum/Rich Bronze

#130 Brush - Mayyybee... I'm a sucker for LE brushes

Latest posts