WOC: Colour Craft

Curly1908

I freakin' LOVE the promo pics for this collection.

Have you all seen the new swatches? Triple Fusion looks sooo sheer.
ssad.gif

I'm adding Ever Embellish l/s , Smooth Merge MSF, Cheeky Bronze MSF, and Funky Fusion l/g to my current list of Nice Mix Up l/g.
shockt.gif

misha5150

I can't wait to see the swatches and then see it in person!!
graucho.gif
But as for right now, I am looking to get:

Lipstick
Most Popular
Colour Crafted
Trimming Talk

Mineralized Eyeshadow
Girlish Romp
Eccentricity

MSF

Cheeky Bronze
Warm Blend

MSF Blush

Cheek & Cheerful
Fab-Dabulous

#226 Brush!!

LuvinMyMAC

I'm actually waiting for this collection because I've passed on the previous few. Yeah, MAC's really gonna get my money in the upcoming months. All of the MSFs sound so good! Geez, I guess it's time for me to start saving or attempt to.

iadoremac

from the swatches everything looks gold/bronze to me not an msf whore and i already have gold deposit but i love and will be picking up smooth merge

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
The only product I'm interested in is Warm Blend MSF.

Me too!!
th_DANCE.gif
For my wallet....I want a few more brushes too however
ssad.gif
another 226 and the 130

StyleWarrior

there are some new pix on temptalia or fad-dabulous and triple fusion and some l/s. i think the person got it from an ebay seller tht has some of the collection and some new items

Miss Redgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
Based on the descriptions, I want URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRthing! I need to see pics and swatches before I make a final decision.

true true true!
i need swatches asap!

SassyMochaJess

Anticipating mineralize skinfinishes in warm blend and sunny by nauture... maybe cheeky bronze. Triple fusion and smooth merge look to pale for my skin *pouts*

Miss Redgal

im not to sure about this collection
im not to sure about the quad eyeshadows mineralized..it just doesnt rub me right on first glance

but im sure once the swatches come out ill change my mind

Civies

Cheeky bronze and smooth merge . But God knows my list will change 480324 times by the time I walk out of the MAC store .

iadoremac

More pics Courtesy of bjooti.net

Jag är sedan tidigare ett fan av Mineralizeprodukterna och ser fram emot att få sätta fingrarna (penslarna, whatever tickles your fancy) i fler av dessa fina grejer.Låt oss därför börja med skuggorna, Mineralize Eye Shadow.
colourcraft4.jpg
Mineralize Eye Shadow – DKK 170 / SEK 205 / NOK 185
  • Assemblage White with silver pearl / Deep grey / Black with silver glitter / Warm yellow gold
  • Odd Bits Mid-tone silver grey / Dusty rose with gold pearl / Dark burgundy/ Peachy bronze
  • Fashion Patch Ice blue / Off white / Black with silver glitter / Light white pink
  • Eccentricity Rich gold / Light violet / Deep plum/ Rich bronze
  • Natural Flare Copper / Yellow orange / Mid-tone brown / Rich gold
  • Girlish Romp Mid-tone violet / Yellow white with gold pearl / Light pastel coral / Mid-tone pink
Fyra färger i en och samma dosa. Jag vet att det fanns många skeptiker till den första kollektionen av mineralizeskuggor, de höll inte och de var svåra att arbeta med sades det. Jag testa inga från den första, men köpte ur förra sommarens och blev omedelbart förälskad.
cc-eye.jpg

Latest posts