WOC: Colour Craft

openexpression

Ok ladies...I got a sneak peek at this collection at my local Dillard's counter and it is beautiful!!!

I was/am confused about the new brush because I have always read about the 130 but the brush in the collection is the 131...the MA's say all the literature had a typo
th_dunno.gif

Anyway...my list is as follows:

131 Brush (or 130...whatever)
Odd Bits mineralize eyeshadow (soooo pretty)
Ever Embellish l/s
Style Demon Blush (a MUST for WOC IMO)
Fab-dabulous Blush (Another must)
Smooth Merge MSF (This is a must for me and I wish the middle stripe was larger because it is the sole reason I will be purchasing this)
Cheeky Bronze MSF (another Must have)

drools.gif

miss sha

For NC45ish, is anyone else as worried as me about some of these MSFs being too light? I'm considering passing on Triple Fusion because it looks so light and sheer. I'm also passing on the blushes because almost all of the look dupeable by the MSFs.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles7
Thank God this collection comes out a couple of days after my birthday!
choochoo.gif

Same here. It's released in the UK a week after my b'day! Whoo-hoo!

I can't WAIT for CC! I am READY!!
yahoo.gif

iadoremac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Same here. It's released in the UK a week after my b'day! Whoo-hoo!

I can't WAIT for CC! I am READY!!
yahoo.gif

Blushbaby, When is it going to be released in the U.K?

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettytrini1913
I'm buying like 4 226s when the collection launches! Is that horrible?

No. I bought 3 when it was released with BBR. Who knows, I might get another.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac

Aug 6th - they come out on the first Thurs of the month
smiles.gif

miss sha

My list keeps changing around, oy.

Triple Fusion
Smooth Merge
Cheeky Bronze, Warm Blend, or Sunny By Nature? I'm thinking Warm Blend because it has stripes similar to both Cheeky Bronze and Sunny By Nature. Maybe Sunny By Nature and either Cheeky Bronze or Warm Blend? Or maybe all three and only one of either Triple Fusion or Smooth Merge? AUGH.

Definitely a 226 and preferably all of the lipglosses but Nice Mix Up. =___=

GlamQueen21

Ok, my list kinda changed. Here is what I want:

131 Brush
226 Brush
Smooth Merge MSF
Cheeky Bronze MSF
Madly Creative l/s
Ecletic Edge l/g
Cheek & Cheerful MB

What I want later in case I skip Graphic Garden:
Funky Fusion l/g
Style Demon MB
Fabdabulous MB
Triple Fusion MSF

marielle78

I think that I want warm blend, and that's probably it. Cheeky bronze looks nice, but it would have to be dramatically different from the colors in warm blend for me to buy it.

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss sha
For NC45ish, is anyone else as worried as me about some of these MSFs being too light? I'm considering passing on Triple Fusion because it looks so light and sheer. I'm also passing on the blushes because almost all of the look dupeable by the MSFs.

I agree, but the colours are sooo pretty
cutey.gif

openexpression

Hi guys!

You may want to call your local stores/counters and check because the release date has been moved up to tomorrow!!! (Thurs., July 2nd) according to my local MAC counter (Dillard's)
th_DANCE.gif

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by openexpression
Hi guys!

You may want to call your local stores/counters and check because the release date has been moved up to tomorrow!!! (Thurs., July 2nd) according to my local MAC counter (Dillard's)
th_DANCE.gif

This rapid turn around with collections is making me broke!!!!

Sophisto

I just left my counter at Nordstoms and my MA let me purchase a few things early. I ended up with Smooth Merge and Made with Love l/s (I don't have anything like it).

Alot of the blushes are dupable for example Style Demon is the same as Intenso (swatched them side by side and could NOT see a difference).

Warm Blend is gorgeous IRL, I'll be going back for it. Triple Fusion may be a nice highlight for some. The other MSFs are okay too, but I have other things I can use to dupe them.

I didn't try any of the eyeshadows or glosses (sorry) because this was a truly unexpected purchase and I wasn't as interested in them.

All in all I think this collection will offer something for everyone. But I do recommend swatching in person if at all possible.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac

UPDATE: They've changed the UK release date. It's now Mon July 13th.

ARmakeupjunkie

I was really excited for this collection when I first heard about it! Love the promo pics! I'm still excited but, my wishlist has gotten really small. I want Warm Blend, Eclectic Edge, Trimming Talk, and the 131 which is already on the MAC site. I don't really think I want anything else.
th_dunno.gif

Blushbaby

What's so special about the 226 brush? Somebody tell me cos it just doesn't stir up any excitement in me at all and I'm attempting to compile my CC shopping list now.

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
What's so special about the 226 brush? Somebody tell me cos it just doesn't stir up any excitement in me at all and I'm attempting to compile my CC shopping list now.

What makes it special to me is that it's between 224 which is big for my crease and the 222 which sometimes I feel that it's small for some looks that i'm aiming for.