WOC Dazzleglass

aziajs

May 1st. I want Comet Blue as well. I plan to layer it over my pink and purple tone lip colors.

SlimSugar

Thanks, that sounds great?? Any other ideas, I am so wanting to get it but not that sure on the combos! Will have to ask my MA when I get there! Oooh and the 1st is payday!!
th_thstars.gif

Thanks to COBI here is the swatch fot Comet Blue!

http://specktra.net/f217/mac-dazzleg...ay-08-a-91190/

I wonder how to get some real intensity out of this color!

braidey

It is up on the MAC site now. Not really sure about this collection, I am not a fan of glitter.

brownsuga lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by braidey
It is up on the MAC site now. Not really sure about this collection, I am not a fan of glitter.

Neither am I. I'm still on the fence about whether I will get any of these or not. I would love to see some WOC friendly swatches.

SlimSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsuga lady
Neither am I. I'm still on the fence about whether I will get any of these or not. I would love to see some WOC friendly swatches.

Im going to MAC tomorrow to check out comet blue and glamorous OD I will try to swatch and take a pic with my cell! The ad makes you love the colors on the model but they wont come oout that vibrant!
th_dunno.gif

AfricanaEyes

I am definitely not a glitter fan either so I'm wondering HOW much glitter these things have. When is the official launch date? Is it definitely May 1st? I think I need to call my PRO store. Better yet....I'll stop by after work.
choochoo.gif

Nox

I am sooo eyeing that blue dazzleglass. It looks like it would be awesome for layering!

GlamYOURUs

Im not a fan of glitter on the lips either. :\ But I need to see a lot more swatches on the lips preferably in order for me to decide if I want to try one.

MacArtistFauryn

Dazzleglass is soooo pretty! I'm not too much of a "color-on-the-lip-girl" so I wore "Bare Necessity" today which is almost like instant gold mixed with love nectar... I have a co worker who mixed "Comet Blue" and "Love Alert" - and it was SOOOOOOOOOOO pretty... I think I am going to invest in "Comet Blue."

andicandi3x12

Walked into MAC today and the salesgirls shreiked! you must have these! they are lipgloss on crack!

Bought Ms.fizz and like venus. I am in love and I need the blue one and this red one.

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacArtistFauryn
Dazzleglass is soooo pretty! I'm not too much of a "color-on-the-lip-girl" so I wore "Bare Necessity" today which is almost like instant gold mixed with love nectar... I have a co worker who mixed "Comet Blue" and "Love Alert" - and it was SOOOOOOOOOOO pretty... I think I am going to invest in "Comet Blue."

Miss Fauryn, if you say they are so pretty then I think I need to get to the MAC counter. You know you got me with the 4N and then I had to have 3N and then I said damn get all of them (1N, 2N, etc) LoL.

Shadowy Lady

I'm an NC 35 and just bought Steppin Out and Lover Alert. Both look gorgeous on my lips, the shimmer is very pretty and perfect for summer. I definietly recommend them

aziajs

So I picked up Ms. Fizz and Comet Blue. I love Ms. Fizz. It reminds me of Pink Pearl. It's very pretty. Comet Blue is o..k.. I am really not wowed by it. I'd like to go back and get Funtabulous & Love Alert. I'd also like to try on Get Rich Quick & Sugarrimmed.

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimSugar
Question.. When you say youre NC45 or NW45/NW55.... what does that mean?

It means what color foundation they use in MAC. For instance, in StudioFix Powder Foundation I wear C7, StudioStick NC45, Select Finish SPF NC50. You can go to the MAC site and look at the various shades of foundations and get an idea of a person's complexion if they tell you what shade they wear.