WOC Dazzleglass

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
So I picked up Ms. Fizz and Comet Blue. I love Ms. Fizz. It reminds me of Pink Pearl. It's very pretty. Comet Blue is o..k.. I am really not wowed by it. I'd like to go back and get Funtabulous & Love Alert. I'd also like to try on Get Rich Quick & Sugarrimmed.

Thanks for posting your purchases Aziajs. I'm particularly interested in: Money, Honey, Get Rich Quick, and Rags to Riches. I like the sound of those names. Did you see how they looked? I might have to get those, they might bring me some "luck."
cutey.gif

MacArtistFauryn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACa6325xi
Miss Fauryn, if you say they are so pretty then I think I need to get to the MAC counter. You know you got me with the 4N and then I had to have 3N and then I said damn get all of them (1N, 2N, etc) LoL.

I'm sure you'll like Bare Necessity!

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacArtistFauryn
I'm sure you'll like Bare Necessity!

I will definitely check that one out tomorrow. Thanks so much!!!!!
thmbup.gif

AfricanaEyes

Welllll, they aren't that bad. I ended up picking up "Get Rich". It is pretty shiny (but not as glittery as I thought) by itself but looks nice when paired with MAC's 3D Lipstick. I realllllly love the staying power of Dazzleglass. When I tell yall it lasts, it really lasts.
thmbup.gif

I'm going to post swatches on my blog later today.

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanaEyes
I am definitely not a glitter fan either so I'm wondering HOW much glitter these things have.

So far, I have only "Ms. Fizz," but if it is typical of the Dazzleglasses, they're not your typical preteen "glitter gloss."
They do have lots of sparkle, but it's low-key sparkle, if that makes any sense.
The glitter is there, but it's very tiny. You can see the sparkle, but you can't feel it.
At least to me, Dazzleglass has the viscosity of Lipglass, but the sparkle of Lustreglass. Oh, and Dazzleglass is very sheer.
Unless you really pack it on, the individual sparkles aren't visible from a socially acceptable distance; your lips just look very very shiny.
Hope this information is helpful!

aziajs

The thing that really surprised me about Comet Blue is that it really looks blue on the lips. I assumed it would look more purple or violet but it really is blue.

SlimSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
The thing that really surprised me about Comet Blue is that it really looks blue on the lips. I assumed it would look more purple or violet but it really is blue.

Do you like it? I still am questionable on what to layer it on top of? Maybe some sheer red to give it a luminosity look..
th_dunno.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimSugar
Do you like it? I still am questionable on what to layer it on top of? Maybe some sheer red to give it a luminosity look..
th_dunno.gif

I am not crazy about it. I haven't figured out a way to make it work. I thought it would look pretty over Hollywood Nights but it was just o.k. I wore it alone with plum lipliner and it looked a little like Orchidazzle. I think I will just settle for the novelty of it and forget about the practicality.

MAC_Whore

All of mine arrived today and Bare Necessity is one of my total faves. Gorgeous. I highly recommend it.
smiles.gif

SlimSugar

Quote:
It means what color foundation they use in MAC. For instance, in StudioFix Powder Foundation I wear C7, StudioStick NC45, Select Finish SPF NC50. You can go to the MAC site and look at the various shades of foundations and get an idea of a person's complexion if they tell you what shade they wear.

Oh, ok! I don't wear foundation but its good to know these things!

IvyTrini

I am NW 45 (dark skinned) and I bought Date Night and Love Alert! Ladies must get these two colours, they are absolutely fabulous!!! The products look like they are glitter heavy, but they really are not. Quite glossy though...

i got money, honey, bare necessity, funtabulous and comet blue. i love all of them but let me tell you, funtabulous is HOT! i have been looking for a color like this for a minute. i paired it with nightmoth lip pencil and they are gorgeous together. it is my new fave. i might have to pick up love alert and pleasure principle when i go on thursday.

metalkitty

Does anyone have a comparison to how pigmented these are? Or does it vary shade to shade? I was especially interested in Funtabulous and the raspberry colored one....

spectrolite

Quote:
Miss Fauryn, if you say they are so pretty then I think I need to get to the MAC counter. You know you got me with the 4N and then I had to have 3N and then I said damn get all of them (1N, 2N, etc) LoL.

LOL, I end up purchasing almost everything that she uses or recommends. She got me with 4N too (as well as many, many other products, all of which I love so thank you very much Fauryn!! <3). But I'm getting off topic now. I will be getting Comet Blue, Funtabulous and Bare Necessity for sure. I really need more lip products... Okay, now thats a lie!
choochoo.gif

SlimSugar

can some of you WOC post pics with the colors on!! I'm dying to see what they look like I cant get any until tomorrow!!!!!

Smiles7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
All of mine arrived today and Bare Necessity is one of my total faves. Gorgeous. I highly recommend it.
smiles.gif

I COMPLETELY agree! Bare Necessity is beautiful!!! Luv it!