WOC - Emanuel Ungaro

NLoveW630

I'm going to pass also..
Been there done that..If I change my mind, I'll get the lip stain..that's if I change my mind...

HeavenLeiBlu

I wish I had two more hands, so I could give this collection 4 thumbs down. Can you say YAWN? I think the packaging is goofy, too.

MsButterfli

ive been in a MAC buyin rut for the longest, i have so much from the perm collection I seem to see what i already have and compare it to whats new and just dupe it..my love for mac is diminishing sadly...

Twinkle_Twinkle

I want the pink CCB, but that's it. So I technically only got 2 liners from Suite Array, not getting anything from Manish and one thing from Ungaro. This bodes well for my wallet.

amber_j

Nothing jumps out at me from this collection, which I kind of expected anyway. It's not really very WoC-friendly.

Will swatch the Bougainvillea CCB in-store tomorrow, but I'll probably forego that and get some MSFs instead.

Cult of Cherry has ruined me for all other LE collections. Don't think anything can top that.

JustDivine

Amber you must get CB ccb!!! It is awesome...honestly. The perfect flush on your cheeks and an amazing lip colour! I got it at Carnaby St Pro today...

Everything else though is crap.....the shadows did not show up at all...I didnt even look at the lip stuff

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
Amber you must get CB ccb!!! It is awesome...honestly. The perfect flush on your cheeks and an amazing lip colour! I got it at Carnaby St Pro today...

Everything else though is crap.....the shadows did not show up at all...I didnt even look at the lip stuff

oooh i added CB to my list a while back too. thanks for sealing the deal. i was watching some youtube haul vids and judging by the consistency it looked like it would make a great lip & cheek product! the color is gorgeous!

Triskele

I'm debating about CB ccb and the lip stain - they both look TERRIFYINGLY PINK in the packaging. I'll go and swatch them sometime next week.

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine

Sigh... well, if you insist...
lol.gif

Good to know the e/s are as crap as they look online. Must. Not. Swatch. At. Store.

captodometer

I don't want a thing from this collection. It looks too cool and pastel to work for me: thinking a lot of stuff won't show up at all, and anything that does will make me look like I'm knocking on death's door.

amber_j

Well I got the CB ccb which is gorgeous (thanks JustDivine!) and treated myself to a So Ceylon MSF.

blazeno.8

I went ahead and got the pink eyeshadow. It's a nice matte pink that I think will come in handy. Especially for anyone who realizes that they have a lot of bold colors in their collection and want something a little more neutral (myself).

elektra513

I swatched the pink e/s on my hand today and it literally disappeared into my skin...way too sheer. I think I'd spend days packing it on...I've seen better matte pinks. Getting nothing from this collection...Waiting to by the MSFs in Sheer Minerals (I think that's the one).

LatinaRose

I love love LOVE my Crushed B CCB!! It gives me the perfect layerable base for my blush. So flushed and sexy!! Really helps my blush last.

Latest posts