WOC - Emanuel Ungaro

NewlyMACd

The first thing that came to mind was how it closely resembles my heatherette in the sense of the pastel colors. I have the the time of my life with the heatherette showing up so I figure I will say forget it for the Ungaro. Now I might get the mineral shadow. I just keep trying to imagine what the stain will look like. I'll go to MAC on Wed and check it out but I am not expecting anything spectacular. So like the rest of you ladies, I'm saving for the brush set and the Red She Said/Passions of Red.

jilliandanica

So I just checked out the FOTDs posted by TDoll & tinkerbelle2001 and I'm kinda liking the fresh face-ness of the collection, I may have to pick something up =X

LatinaRose - can you post a pic of you with the CB CCB on?

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
So I just checked out the FOTDs posted by TDoll & tinkerbelle2001 and I'm kinda liking the fresh face-ness of the collection, I may have to pick something up =X

LatinaRose - can you post a pic of you with the CB CCB on?

Yea, when I saw their FOTDs, I was like "Uh oh.......RESIST". I hate it when that happens.
thmbdn.gif

But I will not give in. If anything, maybe that Crushedwhatever CCB..........probably not!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
Yea, when I saw their FOTDs, I was like "Uh oh.......RESIST". I hate it when that happens.
thmbdn.gif

But I will not give in. If anything, maybe that Crushedwhatever CCB..........probably not!

I really thought about getting the pink CCB because I'm a sucker for blush products but I resisted
th_DANCE.gif
I'd rather save up for another NARS blush
thmbup.gif

MisaMayah

I Got Mineral eyeshadow. It's the perfect cool brown crease shadow that ive been searching for!! been a long time coming i had to buy a backup. I got lots of compliments today. I wore it with Naked pigment on the lid.
I love its simplicity for an everyday colour and i cant wait to try it with a smoky eye look. Oh and I got Pure Rose lippie because I love my 3N l/s theyre very similar on me.

The collection is pretty but very dupable. Stains are something readily available at drugstores now, the rest of the eyeshadows MAC has something similar already and how many pale pink glosses can they come out with in one year?!

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
I got all four eyeshadows. They look really pretty on!

So did I
cry.gif
................Okay, I'm ready for my spanking now.

Why, why WHYYYYY did I go to the MAC store...........and look at those FOTDs?

mac_addict.gif

My name is LadyV and I have absolutely NO SELF-CONTROL!!!!

dominichulinda

bp equals love ...def. great for brighten up the face...almost like "dandelion" by benefit or mac "angel" blush.

you can use this product as a highlighter (think MAC Studio Lights Ideal Pink in powder forum)..I finallly checked it out yesterday when I got my "so ceylon" ..and that product is loved.

spectrolite

Sooooo, even though I said I wasn't interested and thought the collection was pretty lame.. I caved and got Crushed Bougainvellia CCB. But the blame lies solely with Chocolategoddes for wearing it so beautifully in her Jesus FOTD. Shame on her! Not me.
angelic.gif

It's so pretty!! I can't wait to wear it tomorrow.

chocolategoddes

^^^ Sowwie...
winks.gif

I was actually going to rave about Crushed Bougainvillea. It's a gorgeous raspberry pink and it just gives the skin that naturally, flushed, dewy look! And it's nice and sheer on the lips, too.
God, I LOVE IT!

NaturalT

I also have to RAVE on the Crushed Bongainvillea! It is a must have product I think especially in the winter when we could look a bit pasty or dull due to the cold. THis gives a lovely dewy flush to the skin and is buildable. Its great for dry skins since it would lock the color in and is good for a dewy face look on any skin type. I even tried it on my lips and it looks looovely. I plan on using this daily for a nice fresh face look without looking to made up. The ingredients are great however I do hope that the synthetic beeswax won't mess me up! Girls I recommend this for all skin colors!!! A must buy, I may back it up when it gets to CCO but the one is going to last a while!

IvyTrini

I am NW45, and I think that everyone should get the Bouganvillea CCB. Its gorgeous. Especially on darker skin. Great cheek colour. I also got the Lilac touch e/s. I thought it looked blah at first but its a beautiful, soft colour. Great for those days when you are looking for a neutral look especially when using mattes or satins. It has a tiny, tiny hint of shimmer.

Curly1908

Okay, I just tried the CRUSHED BOUGAINVILLEA that I bought last week.

This is a MUST HAVE for WOC.
mac_haul.gif

I'm NW50, and this gives me a wonderful, dewy, healthy, flushed daytime look. I am ecstatic!

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Crushed B CCB is fab...I picked up one at Nordies over the weekend...love it on the lips!

Do you mix it with lipgloss or do you just apply it straight on the lips?
drools.gif

NaturalT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Do you mix it with lipgloss or do you just apply it straight on the lips?
drools.gif

Apply straight on lips over a lip balm or without. If you want shine, add gloss on top.