WOC for LoveJoy

purelyfabulous

hi beauties! I was just wondering, since there is all this talk about the Seer Minerals collection... is there ANY body else out there that is in LOVE with the LoveJoy blush? and if not why ad what would you recommend instead?! I'm a NC50/NW43

aziajs

I have it but it doesn't really show up on me.
ssad.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I have it but it doesn't really show up on me.
ssad.gif

^^^
Ditto for me
NC45

crystrill

I tried it on at work, it didn't show up on me. My co-worker thought I added glitter to my face.

wifey806

i just bought Love Joy, Love Thing, and Merrily,and if i'd paid full price, i'd be disappointed. no lie, had a dream last night that I found the boxes they came in and gave them to my sister for xmas! lol, even my subconscious thinks they're overrated!

Shadowy Lady

I love LoveJoy and LoveThing. Both are a little too dark me so I apply them with the 187. I'm an NC30 though. Those two blushes are my faves and I love the mineralized blushes
smiles.gif

MacAddict_Sami

I love my Love Joy & Love Thing... They are both a little too pigmented for me, so I apply them with a fan brush...

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
i just bought Love Joy, Love Thing, and Merrily,and if i'd paid full price, i'd be disappointed. no lie, had a dream last night that I found the boxes they came in and gave them to my sister for xmas! lol, even my subconscious thinks they're overrated!

lol.gif

purelyfabulous

dang it! i really think that I am the ONLY WOC that really loves this blush! it does look glittery in the sun, but inside it looks so MAC face!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by purelyfabulous
dang it! i really think that I am the ONLY WOC that really loves this blush! it does look glittery in the sun, but inside it looks so MAC face!

And you are the only one that has to like it...Everything looks different IMO on other people than me anyway...so don't take my advice. If it looks great on you and you like it ..you should wear it.

Face2Mac

I love LoveJoy, too. I haven't using it lately because I am not wearing warm cheek colors a lot, since it is winter (MI) but I love.

berryjuicy

I think lovejoy is beautiful. I'm NW45 and it shows up on my skin with minimal effort even before I spray my face with fix+. I have to make sure I use an extra light hand because that really brings it out.

ExquizitDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFaith
Love Joy is beautiful! It gives such a pretty & natural glow. I also love Nuance and Warm Soul.

Same here!

naijapretty

Love Joy is quite nice, it shows up beautifully, kinda like a bronze on me with some shimmer and I'm an NW43

malaviKat

You are not the only one who likes it! I bought Love Thing earlier in the year...and I recently went back for Love Joy. I think the mineralized blushes are great! Early on they began to beat out my usual faves (Peachtwist and Springsheen...long staples of my collection).

I personally think the mineralized blushes offer just a little bit more depth/dimension to their colour. In terms of application, I like to contour my cheeks with Blunt, apply the blushes over top and then add a highlight (either liquid, powder, pigment...whatever floats my boat at the time). I then buff everything out using my #182. I think it looks so gorgeous and glowy...and it can look as natural or as made up as you want.

Yay!
(NC43/NC45)

snkatha

I'm nw45 and still struggling with lovejoy. I looked like i had glitter on my face. So disappointing

AnjaNicole

I dont own any MB's yet but I am thinking of tracking down merrily and conjure up. Do you think these will go with NW45/50 skin?