WOC for LoveJoy

Sass

I asked this question in the WOC NARS thread and so I picked up Love Joy and it does show up on me in the summer (NC50) and now (NC45). It is such a lovely dull dusty rose color...well, that's the way it shows up on me. I love it.

K_ashanti

i'm an nw 45 and i love lovejoy, which i got by accident and was gonna take it back but i fell in love i don't know why so many WOC have a problem with it i think it great

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnjaNicole
I dont own any MB's yet but I am thinking of tracking down merrily and conjure up. Do you think these will go with NW45/50 skin?

Definately, I'm an NC50, and I own both and they show up very much on me. In fact, I use my 187 for application instead of the 129 or 116. On a side note, MAC's love joy looks like glitter on me. NARS version different story. Love thing, merrily, and conjure up are my favourite mineralised blushes though.

PhonyBaloney500

Love Joy the mineralized blush? It's the bizomb! I love it. You can blow the glitter off but it's excessively glittery on me. I use the 116 blush and it contours nicely too.

Fancydymedout1

Quote:
Originally Posted by purelyfabulous
dang it! i really think that I am the ONLY WOC that really loves this blush! it does look glittery in the sun, but inside it looks so MAC face!

No Girl your not the only one! Its the only pinkish blush i own and use! One of my friends who is also a WOC came over and fell in love with it! I think its just one of those "everything-is-not-for-everybody" kinda things.

Ashleybubbles83

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnjaNicole
I dont own any MB's yet but I am thinking of tracking down merrily and conjure up. Do you think these will go with NW45/50 skin?

i am nw50 and use conjure up and i think its pretty good. but then again i am just getting into using blush and right now prefer modest shades.

joygasm

Merrily is my fave
greengrin.gif

But I like the other ones as well.

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by joygasm
Merrily is my fave
greengrin.gif

But I like the other ones as well.

I love love love merrily but lovejoy? not so much..

AdrianUT

Lovejoy was my first MAC blush. It's a cool rose color. It shows up fine on my C7 skin. I apply it with my 188 or it can be too much color. I like it but, I usually go with bronzer or peaches on a daily basis. I only pull it out ever so often and usually in the winter.