WOC: Fresh Brew

Miss Virtue

Hiya!

Again I'm asking for your much appreciated help and input.
winks.gif

I swatched Fresh Brew l/s when I attended the HK pre-release event and didn't think much of it
th_dunno.gif
but now I've changed my mind.

It didn't grab me, infact I was actually turn off by it! But that was before I thought about it as a nude, for some reason it just seem like a possibility, at least not till now. I was therefore wondering if any of you lovely specktrettes could swatched it again for me (if/where possible I'd rather see it worn on the lips) and post it here. (I don't mind if you include combos with it either)

Thanks in advance xXx
cutey.gif

Blushbaby

Sup girl,

I wear it loads. I usually wear Chestnut or Hodgepodge l/l with it and blot it for a muted nude look. Revlon's Coffee Gleam would look nice over the top (I know it's your fave). I can take a pic for you ..my cam is crap at close ups but I'll try .

Bear with me ...

ETA; Sorry, my cam is acting up big time and I've just had an accident with a Barry M dazzle dust so have got blue friggin glitter all over my lense (don't ask!).

wonderdust

I swatched this in Mac today and it looked lovely. I think it would be a really nice nude for me. Unfortunately they didn't have any in stock and it's sold out online.
ssad.gif

Flipping heck £20 minimum on ebay. I think I might ring round a few Mac stores and try my luck there!

TISH1124

I used to wear Fresh brew all the time even before HK....it is in the perm collection as well...I just fell out of love with it for some reason....it started to just look murky/muddy on my lips ... I tried it again last week...Still no go....But I haven't given up completely...I have a b/u of it for some reason..I must have loved it at one point

HerShe

Love Love Love Fresh Brew...when I was on a hunt for Siss I asked my fav MUA whats the next beset thing and she handed me this. I havent worn it in a while because I have a new love which is Touch but Fresh Brew is definitely my number 2 lipstick
thmbup.gif

Purplegloss9

Yes yes yes...ladies I am soo a lover of Fresh Brew as well....I'm new to it too...when I would first see it at the counter I was like..."who the heck would wear that muddy, ashy grey color?".....yeah. Its gorgeous! I love it! I wear it with chestnut/ cork liner, with this awesome nude gloss by Bonnebell, or OhBaby (looks awesome) or Beau......yup...loves it.
yes.gif

I'll give hodgepodge liner a try tho!

brownsuga lady

Its one of my favorites. I've been loving it long before the HK collection...I did get a backup of it with the HK packaging though.

wonderdust

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I am going to have to try it.

Yep me too! Might head to Mac a little later.
yes.gif

mac_arp4ever

i put fresh brew on my sister who is very darkskinned...it looked awesome on her...i put a little bit of florabundance l/g on top and it gave the perfect nude lip for her skintone...she has yet to return the lipstick lol

SassyMochaJess

I'm also a fresh brew lover, I wear it alone or any sheer colored gloss over it. A must have for dark skinned gals. NW45~

MissResha

omg so i bought it

and as soon as i started putting it on. it broke.

i just cussed out SOMEONE. im sure SOMEONE heard me LMAO. i am so pissed. WTF.

niknacnikki69

I swatched it last week at my Mac store but didn't get it because I still have a bit of 'mellowing' lip lacquer that looks exactly like it. As soon as that is finish I am getting that fresh brew. Mellowing better finish soon. Maybe I should drink it...lol.

nonchalantbeaut

I swatched fresh brew when I went to purshase my Hello Kitty stuff and didn't think it would work too well, but decided I would try it later since it is permenent. I just went back and tried it again and bought it after seeing this thread. I love it. It's a good nude that don't just blend into your skin and face. I use it with chestnut lip pencil. I'm going to try it with cork lip pencil too.

jus bought one yesterday.. loves it!!!! it didnt do anything for me until i put it on.. looks great with a sheer gloss on top.

NC45