WOC: Fresh Brew

blazeno.8

If you think Fresh Brew is too cool, try Touch. It's pinker, but it's still a nice neutral lip color.

brownsuga lady

Here's a pic of me rockin' fresh brew...

VirginIsle4.jpg

misha5150

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsuga lady
Here's a pic of me rockin' fresh brew...

VirginIsle4.jpg

WOW that looks GREAT on you!! I was thinking about buying it and getting a liner to use with it but I purchased Viva Glam V instead which is also a great nudie color for my pigmented lips. I think my next l/s will be Fresh Brew though.

1QTPie

I wear Fresh Brew constantly. I pair it a lot of times with Mad Cap or Chai lipglasses. Fresh Brew is great !

brownsuga lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha5150
WOW that looks GREAT on you!! I was thinking about buying it and getting a liner to use with it but I purchased Viva Glam V instead which is also a great nudie color for my pigmented lips. I think my next l/s will be Fresh Brew though.

Thank you!!

Get it! You won't be disappointed. I have pigmented lips as well. I think I have cork liner on with it in the pic.
yes.gif

brownsuga lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
^^ Very beautiful! What blush are you wearing?

Thank you! Giiirrrl...that's my favorite blush...MAC Virgin Isle cream colour base (Pro)...its not on the site anymore so I believe they discontinued it but some people have called Pro stores to have it shipped to them and some still have it in stock.

I did a review/post on my blog about it: Milan Rouge: New Series!! Milan's Rouge Mondays

winks.gif

brownsuga lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QTPie
I wear Fresh Brew constantly. I pair it a lot of times with Mad Cap or Chai lipglasses. Fresh Brew is great !

I do the same! Great combos!
yes.gif

uabiola

I couldnt get Fresh Brew to work for me! Bought it, hated it, made my lips look pale, returned it the next day!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by uabiola
I couldnt get Fresh Brew to work for me! Bought it, hated it, made my lips look pale, returned it the next day!

I tried it again last week....Yep it's a No Go for me as well....Not sure what I loved about it when I 1st got it over a year ago...Just looks muddy on my tone...Maybe because I have non pigmented lips and it just looks weird on me

yepanotherone

i love it also. i have very pink, nonpigmented lips. it still looks great. i try to rotate lipstick since i have so much but i keep coming back to it

makeupD0LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerShe
Love Love Love Fresh Brew...when I was on a hunt for Siss I asked my fav MUA whats the next beset thing and she handed me this. I havent worn it in a while because I have a new love which is Touch but Fresh Brew is definitely my number 2 lipstick
thmbup.gif

I LOVE touch too. Great for a nude lip. :)

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by yepanotherone
i love it also. i have very pink, nonpigmented lips. it still looks great. i try to rotate lipstick since i have so much but i keep coming back to it

If you have very pink lips they are very pigmented...That may be the difference...My lips have no color...Well Blue when i get cold...very non-pigmented

Film_Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by L281173
I have fresh brew, but I am more of a Shitaki Lipstick fan. I layer lots of colors over it.

Shitaki is a great one too! I think I layered Beaux lustreglass over it once, I do so many looks it's hard for me to keep up at times.

L281173

I love to wear the Style Black Black Gloss over Shitaki. Many of the lipglasses look stunning over the Shitaki Lipstick