WOC - Grand Duos

iadoremac

Interested to know what you guys think of this collection and what you may or may not be buying.
specktra_rocks.gif

Prototype83

I like the look Light over Dark, Grand Duo, Love Rock and Earth to Earth. I can't wait to see them in person :0)

LuvinMyMAC

By looking at the pics, this looks like another collection that I'll pass on. I could change my mind when I see it in person though.

entyce08

i was hoping for a taj mahal (nars) type color but i don't think it's going down........but i'm leaning toward love rock and earth to earth.......and maybe moon river.

damsel

passing... i have more than enough blushes. plus, i don't like the way they look
th_dunno.gif

MissAlphaKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
passing... i have more than enough blushes. plus, i don't like the way they look
th_dunno.gif

I love the glowy look but I find the MSF's tend to be more glittery than I prefer. Unless the formulation has changed and the pearl is finer than past MSF's, I think I can work with my existing blushes, highlighters and bronzers to achieve the similar effect.

Looking forward at future collections, mixing my current blushes up with the High-Light Powders June's Naked Honey collection and the Beauty Powder Blushes & Bronzers in May's Style Warriors collection look like a good option. Plus, Style Warriors is going to have special LE animal print packaging
choochoo.gif
?

I guess I'll wait till I see the MSF's in person. At this moment, it looks like a pass
th_dunno.gif
... I dunno either

Blushbaby

I need to see them in person too. I'm not bowled over by the mineralize blushes I already have so these need to be a better format.

iadoremac

just saw swatches of this love rock and moon river look really light i think i will go with grand duo and intenso

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinMyMAC
By looking at the pics, this looks like another collection that I'll pass on. I could change my mind when I see it in person though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
th_dunno.gif

x__________________

nunu

I might pass them as well since the swatches are really sheer on the nc20's, so it must be mega sheer on my skin tone.

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
just saw swatches of this love rock and moon river look really light i think i will go with grand duo and intenso

those are the twoi want :/ love rock and moon river.

allThingsGirl

I am looking at Moon River, Love Rock, Intenso and Earth to Earth.

I have alot of the Sonic Chic ones already though...but I really want one of those light ones because I missed out on Lightscapade.

I can't decide if I want to try Love Rock or else wait for the Sugar Sweet MSF.

spectrolite

Omg these got released here in Australia!! I love blush and these look amazing so I'm gonna check them out tomorrow ladies. I will let you know how pigmented they are and try to do some swatches... once I get some dang batteries :/ My list includes:

Love Rock
Intenso
Grand Duo or Moon River or Hot Planet
smiles.gif
Can't decide!

kittykit

Saw them in person last weekend and the MA tried Intenso on me. I liked the colour, will get it this weekend, I think.