WOC: Holiday/Glamourdaze

pinkcrush

I picked up Small Vanity blush n was wondering how u galz felt about it... I wore it today and LUVED the subtle warm flush it gave my cheeks... Absolutely perfect for daytime... I found it 2b a good contrast 4 my Kate Moss for Rimmel l/s in shade 11 which is a deep red... I like a quiet blush with a strong lipcolor :)

Medgal07

I picked up Small Vanity blush n was wondering how u galz felt about it... I wore it today and LUVED the subtle warm flush it gave my cheeks... Absolutely perfect for daytime... I found it 2b a good contrast 4 my Kate Moss for Rimmel l/s in shade 11 which is a deep red... I like a quiet blush with a strong lipcolor
smiles.gif
I love Small Vanity too. It was the only one of the three blushes that interested me...that's not to say the others weren't nice, I just need to tighten the harness on myself from time to time. Besides which, I hauled a lot from this massive collection.

MissTT

I'm really happy people in this thread recommended Small Vanity. For me, it is an excellent every day color. Works especially well with a bold eye or lip. It also works well for me when I'm going for the no-makeup makeup look. It enhances my cheeks yet doesn't stand out. I love it. It's only the 2nd MAC blush I've tried.

CartoonChic

Oh you'll love it. It's not screaming burgundy or as dark as Currant & Night Moth. It's just right!
P.S. You're such an easy mark. I just adore you!

girlhaha.gif
friends.gif
Lol, I keep caving and buying stuff at the drop of a hat. I don't know where my discipline goes where makeup is concerned. I also can't help being an easy target. I don't know why. Complete strangers have no problem teasing me, but it's all in a good-natured way so I don't mind. It gives us all a good laugh.

th_770016001157748873-final.gif
PrettyGirlDoc!

CartoonChic

I picked up Small Vanity blush n was wondering how u galz felt about it... I wore it today and LUVED the subtle warm flush it gave my cheeks... Absolutely perfect for daytime... I found it 2b a good contrast 4 my Kate Moss for Rimmel l/s in shade 11 which is a deep red... I like a quiet blush with a strong lipcolor
smiles.gif
I like your new avatar with the big glasses. I've worn glasses since I was 8 and was forced to wear pairs that were a lot bigger than my face. Since then I try to avoid big glasses, but you pull them off. I just end up looking like this:

PrettyGirlDoc

Lol, I keep caving and buying stuff at the drop of a hat. I don't know where my discipline goes where makeup is concerned. I also can't help being an easy target. I don't know why. Complete strangers have no problem teasing me, but it's all in a good-natured way so I don't mind. It gives us all a good laugh. :welcome2:   PrettyGirlDoc!
LOL. Thank you for the welcome. We're not strangers. LOL. We are sisters in the name of makeup. Not everyone understands our madness.

PrettyGirlDoc

I love Small Vanity too.  It was the only one of the three blushes that interested me...that's not to say the others weren't nice, I just need to tighten the harness on myself from time to time.  Besides which, I hauled a lot from this massive collection.
I picked up Small Vanity blush n was wondering how u galz felt about it... I wore it today and LUVED the subtle warm flush it gave my cheeks... Absolutely perfect for daytime... I found it 2b a good contrast 4 my Kate Moss for Rimmel l/s in shade 11 which is a deep red... I like a quiet blush with a strong lipcolor :)
I also really like Small Vanity. It goes with everything.

CartoonChic

LOL. Thank you for the welcome. We're not strangers. LOL. We are sisters in the name of makeup. Not everyone understands our madness.
I didn't mean you guys are strangers. I was talking about people who come up to me at the grocery store or in daily life. You're right, you all are like my makeup family.
kissy.gif

Yazmin

There's a MAC counter two streets over from my Pixiwoo course and I've been there every damn day this week. Last night I bout the TW pigments, another RM and RtP. The SA gave me a couple of the gift small gift bags. Glamour Daze, why can't I quit you! It keeps calling me, man, it keeps calling me...

pinkcrush

I love Small Vanity too.  It was the only one of the three blushes that interested me...that's not to say the others weren't nice, I just need to tighten the harness on myself from time to time.  Besides which, I hauled a lot from this massive collection.
Im The One interested me as well but finding it was an epic failure 4 me :( Plus I do still have Fashion Frenzy so I'm ok lol

pinkcrush

I like your new avatar with the big glasses. I've worn glasses since I was 8 and was forced to wear pairs that were a lot bigger than my face. Since then I try to avoid big glasses, but you pull them off. I just end up looking like this:
Thanx girl :) I can get away with BIG glasses cuz I have a BIG face lol... That dog pic is sooo cute...

pinkcrush

I'm really happy people in this thread recommended Small Vanity. For me, it is an excellent every day color. Works especially well with a bold eye or lip. It also works well for me when I'm going for the no-makeup makeup look. It enhances my cheeks yet doesn't stand out. I love it. It's only the 2nd MAC blush I've tried.
AGREED!!! Also if u want a lil more pop it looks extra spicy with a lil Blunt as a contour and a sweeping of bronzer for sheen/shimmer

Medgal07

OMG. LMAO
lmao.gif
I couldn't stop laughing at this.
lmao.gif
I scrolled down and totally did not expect to see this. But, I must say..... Daaww-ling, you look mawww-ve-lous.
lmao.gif

Medgal07

th_roll1.gif
I couldn't help myself! And you're making me want to get Burgundy a lot sooner than I planned. I'm really curious to see how it will look with Glamourdaze.

(I'm still waiting for the restock so I can get a couple of BUs.)
Did you plunge yet?...go on...I know you'll just love it! Hurry, you're wasting precious Burgundy lip pencil time!
th_happy1.gif

Medgal07

congrat.gif
on tying AND liking MAC blush. There are so many more for you to explore. Enjoy!

pinkcrush

:con:  on tying AND liking MAC blush.  There are so many more for you to explore. Enjoy! I've personally worn MAC blush on n off for a few years but in the last 6 months or so its become an everyday staple 4 me... I also have Blunt, Ambering Rose, Desert Rose, Raizin, Fashion Frenzy, Breezy, Breath Of Plum and Magenta!!! I love them all in a different way :) U new girls betta start swatching lol :)

aradhana

i love small vanity! i'm so glad to have gotten it...it's true it is just such a perfect blush...a little pop of colour, but not too overstated.

Latest posts