WOC - Love That Look

ms. kendra

So what do you guys love from this collection?

I love Smoke and Diamonds, and Fashion Groupie. Fashion Groupie is a great purple for NC45 skin.

I'm trying not to jump on the Unbasic White bandwagon because I really don't need a white shadow like that. I have Nylon, Vanilla, and a shimmery white in my Coastal Scents double stack palette, so I don't see the point.

Purple

I love Rated "R", One off, Style Snob and Fashion Groupie.
I already have two Smoke and Diamonds from last year collection, but I don´t know if the texture of those eyeshadows is the same of Love that Look collection or this year´s texture is better.

disconlemonade

I love Style Snob and Smoke and Diamonds. Fashion Groupie is beautiful too but unfortunately I already have Satellite Dreams. I have Grand Entrance from last year but its not very flattering on my skintone. Dreammaker is a nice color but the texture of the eyeshadow is weird (at least last year's), its kinda flaky for some reason. I love Glamour Check!, great for the crease and outer v. I have my eye on One-Off but I think I will wait till it hits the CCO's.

TISH1124

I really like most of all the colors...I got them all excpet the ones from the original release I already had those...and I skipped Fashion Groupie because It is a dupe of Satellite Dreams which I have..As far as UnBasic White I do love it...it is unlike any white I have and it makes the perfect top layer over so many colors...this one I got 2 of

Prototype83

I got:

Fashion
Rated "R"
Smoke and Diamonds (x2)
Strike a Pose (x2)
One-Off

My favorite right now is Smoke and Diamonds. I wear it in the crease with Bright Sunshine on the lid and Embark to darken...it makes a nice smoky eye too. I also like Strike a Pose paired w/ Fashion and Deep Truth for a gradient effect, it's very pretty.

I could have done without One-Off...

Also, I went back for UBW and Ego, but decided against them, Ego just turns white on my skin and UBW looks just like Crystal Avalanche on me.

misha5150

I love this collection!! I want them all like Pokemon!! But I only got:

Fashion Groupie
One Off
Strike a Pose
Dreammaker
Fly by Blu
Rave

I plan to add Smoke n Diamonds and Style Snob next week. I wanted Rated R but they were all sold out!!
angry.gif
Even online!!
cry.gif
I heard that the Canadian MAC website still had Rated R in stock so I might give them a try.
th_dunno.gif

DILLIGAF

I got
Rated R
One Off
Strike A Pose
Smoke and Diamonds

I love the texture of these shadows and was able to grab some of last years from my CCOs. MAC really needs to make the starflash finish permanant.

GlamQueen21

So far what I got from this collection is:

Smoke & Diamonds (I might need another one since that color is gorgeous!)
Fashion
Strike A Pose
Black Russian
Rave

I'm getting One-Off and Style Snob sometime this week and I'm lemming for Unbasic White, Rated "R" (whenever it becomes available again), Glamour Check, Fashion Groupie, and Grand Entrance.

HeavenLeiBlu

I got Fashion and One-Off *rubs the packages over my nipples* LOL.

I'm gonna go back for Smoke & Diamonds and Fashion Groupie on payday. I really want Rated R, but I'm gonna have to go on the hunt for it. I'm surprised it's so popular.

missboss82

I have

Rated R
Strike A Pose
Glamour Check
Smoke and Diamonds
Rave

I want to get Fashion Groupie and then I'm done with this collection

Nepenthe

I didn't think I would end up with so many, but since I only got a few the last time around I ended up with six..

Smoke & Diamonds (pondering a backup)
One-Off
Rated R
Fashion Groupie
Style Snob (unexpected love here.. it comes out as a lighter version of Satin Taupe.. gorgeous)
Strike A Pose

ms. kendra

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
So far what I got from this collection is:

Smoke & Diamonds (I might need another one since that color is gorgeous!)
Fashion
Strike A Pose
Black Russian
Rave

I'm getting One-Off and Style Snob sometime this week and I'm lemming for Unbasic White, Rated "R" (whenever it becomes available again), Glamour Check, Fashion Groupie, and Grand Entrance.

How do you like the pencils? I really want to get Rave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
I got Fashion and One-Off *rubs the packages over my nipples* LOL.

I'm gonna go back for Smoke & Diamonds and Fashion Groupie on payday. I really want Rated R, but I'm gonna have to go on the hunt for it. I'm surprised it's so popular.

Lmao!! It's that good isn't it?
greengrin.gif

This really is a great collection, and I rarely jump on any hype because then months later you'll be seeing everyone selling or swapping this stuff to get rid of it.

I'm going back for Rave, Style Snob, and maybe Glamour Check.

nursee81

i got style snob, one off and the green on I am to lazy to look up the name. they were very pretty.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. kendra
How do you like the pencils? I really want to get Rave.

Lmao!! It's that good isn't it?
greengrin.gif

This really is a great collection, and I rarely jump on any hype because then months later you'll be seeing everyone selling or swapping this stuff to get rid of it.

I'm going back for Rave, Style Snob, and maybe Glamour Check.

I love the pearlglides!! They glide on like a dream
th_e2cloud9.gif
You should get Rave! I'm wearing it right now on my lower lashline.

shontay07108

I hate the eyeliners. The colors are pretty, but it's a pain to remove from the lower lash line. I usually do the makeup forever aqua eyes, but I wanted these pencils for the shimmer. I won't return them, though b/c I hate returns and I may find another use for it (I also bought fly by blu which I have yet to use.).

I also bought Glamour Check! and Fashion Groupie which are awesome. Glamour Check! is unlike any color I own and I like to put Fashion Groupie with my mufe #92. I want to get smoke and diamonds, but if I don't get to it before it sells out, I won't be too upset.

Blushbaby

I got:

Rated R
Glamour Check (LOVE this)
Strike a Pose
Style Snob (looks the same as friggin Satin Taupe. It's a teeny bit lighter lighter and the difference barely noticeable. I didn't need to buy this!)
Rave
Black Russian

Swatches are on the swatch forum & on my blog, along with a FOTD using Glamour Check.

The glitter doesn't show up on my waterline from Black Russian and I'm assuming Rave will be the same so I'm disappointed about that. The staying power is pretty impressive though.

Going back to get Unbasic White as I don't have a white e/s. Kicking myself for not buying it on Friday.