WOC - Love That Look

lovely333

I ended up with
rated r
fashion groupie
style snob
top hat (my counter still had this)
I really am having second thoughts about fashion groupie and top hat I don't wear many purples but they were so pretty! My RATED R shadow has a very funny smell almost too strong. I can't explain it anyone else have this problem?

misha5150

I ordered "Rated R" Monday night when the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection came online. I wanted to get the lime colored liner Colour Matters but I'm going to see if Rated R can give me the same look. whew!!

*thats the sound my wallet just made* LOL

HeavenLeiBlu

got my Rated R today and OMG I love it! BTW, lovely333, mine doesn't have a weird smell.

I think I'm gonna have to get a backup, but for now I'll pray that they make most of the starflash shadows permanent.

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
got my Rated R today and OMG I love it! BTW, lovely333, mine doesn't have a weird smell.

I think I'm gonna have to get a backup, but for now I'll pray that they make most of the starflash shadows permanent.

Lucky you! I went to 3 separate stores, and 3 different counters the Saturday after this collection launched and no one had it!
ssad.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

^^^ I had to get mine from the website, because nobody has it here, either (they're trying to bamboozle us by putting Bitter in its place)! Use the code ART to get it with free shipping.

carandru

Ok, I'm crazy late on this collection. I can't believe I almost missed out on starflash shadows! Lol, haven't been keeping up lately, so I honestly had noooooo idea about these. Starflash really is the best formula MAC makes.

Anywho I got:
dreamaker
rated R
one-off
strike a pose
fashion groupie (btw did a look w/ this also using lotus land/graphology/rave e/l... HOT!! )
fly by blu

Can't wait to play around w/ the other colors. :)

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Ok, I'm crazy late on this collection. I can't believe I almost missed out on starflash shadows! Lol, haven't been keeping up lately, so I honestly had noooooo idea about these. Starflash really is the best formula MAC makes.

Anywho I got:
dreamaker
rated R
one-off
strike a pose
fashion groupie (btw did a look w/ this also using lotus land/graphology/rave e/l... HOT!! )
fly by blu

Can't wait to play around w/ the other colors. :)

Damn I was just on the other thread talking about good you did and thinking man she had restraint...You didn't mention there were part 2's and 3's of the haul!!

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Damn I was just on the other thread talking about good you did and thinking man she had restraint...You didn't mention there were part 2's and 3's of the haul!!

lmao... yea, i didn't even mention the perm stuff i got...just some eye m/u remover and vino l/l. Lol, I think I was going through haul withdrawl. It all looked so good and I NEEDED it. I promise!

Now, my restraint will be shown by not buying those barbie love stila smudepots I've been eyeing, lol.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I just ordered another Style Snob e/s since that color is so pretty and I use it everyday.

Addict!!! LOL
th_LMAO.gif

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
LOL don't tempt me!

I agree abt Rave and FLy By Blu on the glitter.. but this annoying to me cos the glitter doesnt come off, all over to my cheek sometimes
ssad.gif
and irritated my eye... too bad they are so pretty!