WOC - MAC For Daphne Guinness

afulton

I already had Vintage Grape but wanted to check out Azalea Blossom. When I swatched it, it was kind of chalky and wasn't anything special since I have over a ton of pink blushes.

I was in love with the pigments so I got Circa Plum and Aurora.

Richelle83

So far I have Narcissus and Azalea Blossom. On Monday I'll go and swatch everything else, more than likely I will get Seasoned Plum, Vintage Grape and maybe Aurora.

DILLIGAF

I was about to go out to Pro to grab Azalea Blossom. I'm having 2nd thoughts do I really want to battle traffic down to the beach? Afulton did they have a lot on hand?

afulton

Yes they did! The traffic today would be horrendous!
ohboy.gif

I was about to go out to Pro to grab Azalea Blossom. I'm having 2nd thoughts do I really want to battle traffic down to the beach? Afulton did they have a lot on hand?

UrbanSweetheart

So far I have Narcissus and Azalea Blossom. On Monday I'll go and swatch everything else, more than likely I will get Seasoned Plum, Vintage Grape and maybe Aurora.
I got those two same things plus the Plum lippie. I gotta swatch asap, because everything looks so lovely! Especially Narcissus!! I'm thinking of getting a BU already
heart2.gif
PURPLE LOVE lol

DILLIGAF

I'm going to go there after a early morning trip to Dadeland Mall for some shoes on Monday. I called and they will be holding the blush for me until Monday!!!!!

Copperhead

Since my hubby works near the mall I asked him to pick up a Vintage Grape for me this morning. I'm glad I got one because he said the MA's were talking about how quickly this one sold out the last time. I still need to get there to check out the rest of the stuff though.

Richelle83

Other things I'm curious about are Narcissus Creamsheen and Seasoned Plum Pro Longwear.

They are both gorgeous. Seasoned Plum though looks like Goes and Goes but SP is more red and GG is more blue.

I also added SP, VG and Aurora to the list. Thinking about getting Nebula.

Copperhead

They are both gorgeous. Seasoned Plum though looks like Goes and Goes but SP is more red and GG is more blue.

I also added SP, VG and Aurora to the list. Thinking about getting Nebula.

Thanks for your input Richelle83. I think I might want Goes and Goes then. I think I like most of my purples more blue than red. I've kind of been wanting Goes and Goes for quite some time now but for some reason I've never gotten it. I always go on to buy something else. Thanks again!

Diva4eva122

my mua told me that, putting painterly paint pot under the quad would make it work better for darker skin tones.

Latest posts