WOC - MAC For Daphne Guinness

afulton

For some reason, I still don't think it would help those colors. The pigmentation of mac quad have been very poor lately. ugghhh

my mua told me that, putting painterly paint pot under the quad would make it work better for darker skin tones.

afulton

Quote:
I know right? What's up with that? MAC's quads used to be soooo good.
My MAC wish for 2012 is bring back the quality MAC quads!!
cheerleader.gif

Ashleybubbles83

my haul from this collection is:

-Narcissus (2)
-Red Dwarf
-Seasoned Plum

i'm going to grab one of the old versions of Vintage Grape from seller on here...

still on the fence about Approaching Storm, and I saw a look that included Borealis on top of Approaching Storm, so now I kinda want both...

AnissaJ

I ended up with:

Seasoned Plum PLC - A must for me. Looked too good.
Vintage Grape - This was serious business. It looks amazing.
Aurora pigment - Needed this for the kit. My strippers and brides love pretty taupey nudey colors.
Endless Night + Hyperion polishes - A must for me. I dig colors like this. Endless Night especially. It's really purty.

And last and kinda least... the Interior Life quad, which I have to say I don't hate. I don't love it. But I don't hate it. If you work it right you get a soft Bobbi Brown type look, which I think is good change for me since I tend to grab the most retarded colors. Perfect for working at MAC, not perfect to go have breakfast with my mother. Individually I probably would never pull these type of colors for myself.

I kinda slept on the Creamsheens. Now I kinda want them and they're going if not gone already. In fact the closer I get to getting everything I want, the more I want the other stuff. Fudge...