WOC-Naturally

afulton

Please share your wish lists, hauls, thoughts, etc. from this collection.
rasta.gif

QueenOfSnark

Ohh, would you be willing to swatch? I've been flip floppin' on Early Morning, it'd be nice to see it swatched on someone with a deeper skin tone.

TXBeautyBaby

My wishlist for Naturally:
-Early Morning blush
-Subtle Breeze blush
-Rehead MSF
-Blonde MSF

I really need to swatch them before I buy anything because I've been on a holiday haul lately but I really hope they work out. Also if anyone has tried the 286 I would love to know how it works!

misha5150

I just ordered Early Morning. I wanted to get some of the MES's and Pillow Talk lippie but I'm gonna have to go into the store and swatch them first. I heard that Pillow Talk was a great nude for WOC though!

afulton

I just ordered Early Morning. I wanted to get some of the MES's and Pillow Talk lippie but I'm gonna have to go into the store and swatch them first. I heard that Pillow Talk was a great nude for WOC though!
I have Pillow Talk from the Nordstrom Exclusives sale this summer. It is a great nude color.

Richelle83

For now I have both MSF's and all 3 MB's. Would have liked to see this in store but Dillard's MAC's in the area didn't get them in.

Copperhead

I just came back from looking at the collection and walked away with Redhead MSF and Beach Sand lipstick. I should've gotten Twilight Falls e/s. Might have to go back for that one. And I got distracted and didn't even check out Daylight e/s which is something that I wanted to see in person.

kimbunney

I'm going back this weekend for Twilight Falls I can't get it out of my head! I just loved this collection. I want to try on Hot Spell as well.

I ended up with

Pillow Talk, Naked Space, Summer Haze and In the Sun.

Curly1908

Any pics, ladies?

I'm wondering what this collection looks like on brown skin, and I hate going to the counter/store with no idea of what I want.

Copperhead

I only picked up Beach Sand and it is gorgeous with BBQ lipliner.

I'll have to try it with BBQ. Last night I tried it with Cork lipliner and a little bit of C-Thru lipglass on top and I thought it was really pretty.

Guccigirl you're responsible for me buying Sephora's #20 Dolce Nude lipstick. When you first got it you mentioned it in one of your yt vids. I still love it!

sugypop1

I got:

A Perfect Day lipstick x2
Pillow Talk x2
Beach Sand
and the 286 brush

I'm really surprised at how nice Beach Sand looked on me (NC 43-44 for comparison). I thought I'd had to "work it" with a liner or something but it looked good by itself. I love nude lip colors as well, it's all I like to wear on my lips. I think I may want Hot Spell lipglass though.

bobbiedoll03

I will for sure be grabbing a lipstick..not sure if I am getting A perfect day, pillow talk, or beach sand. I have limited myself to one lipstick and one blush from this collection. Early Morning is calling my name and Warm Honey is so pretty too.

kimbunney

Here are some swatches. The MES swatches don't do them justice they are so beautiful! I swatched all of them dry as well. I love all of them, I kind of want to go back and get Daylight but I keep thinking its similar to a color from the UD 15th palette but I could be wrong and might go back and pick that up this coming week. I just loved this collection.

Pillow Talk, Naked Space, Fresh Air

Twilight Falls, Summer Haze, In the Sun

Latest posts