WOC-Naturally

bobbiedoll03

I will be going to MAC today...so late with this collection I know. hopefully they still have the things I want, if not I guess my wallet will be happy!

bronzedbeauty18

I purchased Twilight Falls after I saw your swatch. I'm in love....and I think I may go back for Daylight as well
girlhaha.gif
This collection is just perfect for the everyday look.
Here are some swatches. The MES swatches don't do them justice they are so beautiful! I swatched all of them dry as well. I love all of them, I kind of want to go back and get Daylight but I keep thinking its similar to a color from the UD 15th palette but I could be wrong and might go back and pick that up this coming week. I just loved this collection.

Pillow Talk, Naked Space, Fresh Air

Twilight Falls, Summer Haze, In the Sun

bobbiedoll03

I picked up Early Morning blush and B2Med for Pillow Talk. Pillow Talk was exactly what I wanted...a perfect every day color...not too nude. I love it. I did not get Fresh honey because it reminded me to much of NARS Gina blush.

bronzedbeauty18

I'm glad you got the goodies you wanted!
I picked up Early Morning blush and B2Med for Pillow Talk. Pillow Talk was exactly what I wanted...a perfect every day color...not too nude. I love it. I did not get Fresh honey because it reminded me to much of NARS Gina blush.

MissTiffany2U

I received my order a few days ago, which was just Early Morning blush and Hot Spell lipglass. Early Morning is gorgeous! I love it... It lasted through my entire 12 hour shift and still looked as good as when I first applied it. Hot Spell... meh. I could have done without it.

misha5150

I recieved my package yesterday and I just love how subtle and smooth Early Morning is!! It's matte but has a slight sheen to it. I used the 187 to apply it to my cheeks since my regular blush brush left a powdery mess in the pan. Today I used Sunny By Nature as a highlight and EM as a blush and it gave me a beautiful, soft, natural glow!!! :)

kimbunney

I went back and got daylight MES I love these so much from this collection. I think I want the last one just to make my set complete.

BrownEy3d

Has anyone worn Fresh Honey on, yet? I keep wondering whether or not it will be too light/powdery on darker skin.

iadorepretty

i originally only ordered Redhead from this collection. but after i checked out the collection in store i picked up Beach Sand, Naked Space. Beach Sand is such a pretty nude, surprised so many people are sleeping on this color and it looks even better with Naked Space.

i also picked up 2 of the blushes: Fresh Honey and Subtle Breeze. i passed on Early Morning, it was a little too red for me.

Copperhead

i originally only ordered Redhead from this collection. but after i checked out the collection in store i picked up Beach Sand, Naked Space. Beach Sand is such a pretty nude, surprised so many people are sleeping on this color and it looks even better with Naked Space.

i also picked up 2 of the blushes: Fresh Honey and Subtle Breeze. i passed on Early Morning, it was a little too red for me.
I love Beach Sand. I'm even thinking of backing it up and I hardly ever do that.

DanceLovesMAC

I got Pillow Talk, Hot Spell, & Redhead MSF. Pillow Talk is a gorgeous & very wearable nude on me NC50. I'm still debating on getting Early Morning though.

BeautyByLele

I was thinking about getting beach sand but I wonder how it will look on my skintone. I guess imma have to go to the store again and check it out. I also wanna pick up Naked Space l/g.

bronzedbeauty18

People are definitely sleeping on beach sand! It's the perfect nude. I wear it with a little bittersweet or cork liner and I'm good to go. I'll have to check out naked space to put on top.