WOC-Neo Sci Fi, Solar Field, Future Earth

ARmakeupjunkie

Any WOC decided what you will be buying from the Neo Sci Fi, Solar Field, Future Earth collection? What are your opinions of the colors for WOC? I am thinking about Sci-Fi-Delity lipstick, X-Rocks blush, and maybe 2 of the eyeshadows. Would really love to see the collection in person but, that won't happen.

Face2Mac

I will probably get Magnetic Fields, Evening Aura, Time&Space e/s, Astral l/s and Pink Grapefruit. I am excited because it is so many veluxe pearls and nude colors before all the other bright colors collections come out.

makeba

i think i am leaning towards the neo sci fi collection. the items that interest me are 80% and beaurre lipliners, astral and sci fi delity lipsticks.

Shadowy Lady

I'm an NC35 and so far I'm planning on getting Electro l/s (i hope this will work on me), Sci-Fi-delity l/s, Pink Grapefruit l/g and Spaced Out blush....I may change my mind though based on the swatches.

aziajs

This is a hard one because I haven't seen that many skin swatches. With bolder colors it's easier to imagine what a color looks like even though it's swatched on paper. With neutrals and fleshtones it's really hard to imagine what they look like on the skin or lips.

GlamYOURUs

I already have expensive pink but I all I want is Electro (if it suits my NC35 skin) and the volcanic ash exfoliator.

neeshie

All I want is the volacanic ash exfoliator and maybe X Rocks Blush.
I think I read somewhere that X rocks looks like Flirt and Tease and Sweet as Cocoa had a baby, and I'm super excited to see it in real life cos these were my first two blushes!

greatscott2000

The volcanic ash exfoliator, both blushes, Solar Riche Bronzer and Pleasureseeker l/s but its contingent upon swatches..

Nelly711

I plan on getting the following:

Astral Lipstick
Pleasureseeker Lipstick
Sunsonic Lipstick
Supreme Lipglass
Naked Space Lipglass
Soft & Slow Lipglass
Evening Aura Eyeshadow
Femme Fi Eyeshadow

redecouverte

after all these new collections, i am revisiting my wishlist and i am definitely passing o future earth as well as neo sci-fi.I have too many browns eyeshadowas and i haven't seen any swatches yet.
i think i might get the solar riche bronzer if it is different from refined deeper bronze

sofabean

i think i'm only really interested in the neo sci fi collection

lipsticks i want:
Sunsonic White gold (frost)
Pleasureseeker Creamy peach (glaze)
Sci-fi-delity Burnt red with gold pearlized pigments (frost)

eyeshadows:
Evening Aura Frosty golden peach (veluxe pearl)

and i also want all the lipglasses and nail polishes
smiles.gif

damsel

i'm thinking about getting:
pleasureseeker l/s (creamy peach) if it shows up on my lips
evening aura (frosty golden peach) provided it shows up peach & not beige
black ore s/b (rich black with gold pearlized pigments) if fallout is not a maj. problem

all-in-all i'm looking forward to these collection. i love earthy colors, so i'm sure i'll end up finding something.

Raysa

I like so far:
Sci-Fi Delity and Astral l/s's
Pink Grapefruit and Soft & slow l/g's
Magnetic Fields and Expensive Pink e/s's
X-Rocks

neezer

lipglosses
- Naked Space
- Soft and Slow
- Supreme

Lipsticks (probably get them all) but for now:
Electro
Astral

Eyeshadows:
Evening Aura
Magnetic Fields

Blush
Spaced Out

Solar bits
SCATTER RAYS

and i actually already ordered the bronzer so we will see how that works out....

brownsuga lady

I'm excited to get Pink Grapefruit l/g

Everything else I'll have to see when it comes out. I'm going to have to be very selective of what I get from each collection. Can't go crazy because I'm going on a caribbean cruise in August and need to save my extra cash.

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsuga lady
I'm excited to get Pink Grapefruit l/g

Everything else I'll have to see when it comes out. I'm going to have to be very selective of what I get from each collection. Can't go crazy because I'm going on a caribbean cruise in August and need to save my extra cash.

I love pink grapefruit l/g ..I actually have it and I need a new one, because its almost gone :/

spectrolite

I really wanted to get at least a few things from these collections but I have to think about budgeting for upcoming collections especially Cult of Cherry! I will definitely purchase the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator though. I might give in and get one of the shadows too.