WOC-Neo Sci Fi, Solar Field, Future Earth

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
This collection is like the love child between Moonbathe and N-Collection. It has very many wearable colors so beware.

I got:
Magnetic Fields
Evening Aura
Pink Grapefruit
Sci-Fi-Delity

Add X-rocks and this is exactly what I got....If I want anything else from this collection, I'll wait for it to show up in a CCO. With MAC launching so many collections, I have a feeling a lot will get shipped off to the CCOs.

I already have expensive pink es and soft and slow lg (Smoke Signals)

redecouverte

i am patiently waiting for my stuff: i ended up ordering
x-rocks
pink grapefruit
expensive pink
and sci-fi delity lipstick

Starry

I picked up:

Magnetic Fields - I can wait to line my bottom lashes with this.
Time and Space
Pink Grapefruit

Both of the blushes - Spaced out is actually really pretty on WOC (NC45 for ref) I layered them today, X Rocks under Spaced out. Loved it.

Black Ore
BronzeScape

The orange and yellow nailpolish.

I really like this collection. I usually don't go for such warm colors but these worked for me.

GlamYOURUs

I posted swatches of the Bare Minerals shadows I have from their safari and animal collections in the swatch thread. They seem very close to Neo Sci Fi and Solar Field. Just thought I tell ya in case any of you have the BE collections. =)

MACa6325xi

I finally saw this collection today and was not that excited. I did pick up Magnetic Fields and Time & Space Shadow. I only spent $29.68 and I was so happy. More money for the next collection.
yahoo.gif

jilliandanica

I need a backup of Pink Grapefruit l/s...it's a lot prettier than I imagined!

I love it on it's own, over Soft Pout (which has been compared to Pleasureseeker), over Sci-Fi-Delity and over Pink d'Lush slimshine! Possibilities are endless! Definitely a must have for WOC.

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaycee37
I purchased:
Pink grapefruit/lg...love this may get another one!
Supreme/lg...love this..but is this a repromote??
Black Ore/Solar bits
Neon 8/Nail polish...thought it would look great on woc skin
Phosphur/Nail polish....pretty shocking but thought it would look great on woc.

The eyeshadows were just okay and I'm going to crush the heck out of my solar bit to try to avoid eyeshadow all over my face
yahoo.gif

I'm glad someone else asked that. I was thinking the same thing and asked a MA and he didnt know. There was a supreme lipglass that was out a few years ago and was discontinued.
I love love that color. I hope its the same one. I'll buy a ton of them to stock up.

Someone please post if they have info about it
thmbup.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
can anytone compare x-rock to a perm. ?? thanks

I haven't seen it in person, but having seen the swatches, I can't think of anything. I bet Spaced Out is similar to Foolish Me (d/c) and from swatches it also looks similar to Fluerry but X-Rocks seems pretty unique, especially because of the duochrome finish. It looks to be in the same color family as Fab , Flirt & Tease, and Plum Foolery. Maybe you could play around with those for a dupe? I can't wait to get it!

crystrill

I did a swatch of X-rocks. I'll get better pictures up a little later.

http://specktra.net/f217/mac-neo-sci...ml#post1138664

I got...

Lipsticks:
-Astral
-Sci-fi-delity
-Electro (my favorite one! might buy back up! of all colors, orange looks good on me!)

Lipglass:
-Pink Grapefruit
-Soft & Slow
-Supreme

Solar Bits
-Bronzescape
-Black Ore

Blush
-x rocks

Nail Polish
-Neon 8

I love this collection. I keep telling everyone how it was MADE FOR ME! It's funny because I made a list of things I wanted, like I always do, and went to the store. I really wasn't expecting to LOVE LOVE LOVE the collection, but from the pictures and swatches knew I wanted a few colors. Even looking at them at first glance didn't do it for me. But when I tried everything ON? OMG I fell in love. If I was nuts, and I am, I would buy back ups of all the lipsticks and lipglasses. I'm definitely getting an Electro back up because it's orange, and when will I ever find another good orange? The other colors I'm sure will have dupes sooner or later.

d n d

I went and looked at the Neo Sci Fi Collection today. I had in mind that I was going to buy Time and Space e/s, Magnetic Fields e/s, and Supreme lipglass. Well I only got Time and Space e/s and Magnetic Fields and I think they are the Shiznit!!! I put them on together and I love them...they are summer must haves. Time and Space is like a low key version of Woodwinked which I like because Woodwinked is a little too frosty for me. Magnetic Fields is the perfect compliment to Time and Space and the two colors blend excellently.

I passed on Supreme lipglass because in person it reminded me of Corset lipglas from Antiquitease or Factory Made. I was expecting something a little different but I may go look again. I also will have to get another look at Pink Grapefruit...it looked pretty, but I'm not sure it's the color for me.

Anyways, I never buy backups because I know I usually never use up a whole product, but I may have to get back ups of these shadows.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaycee37
I purchased:
Supreme/lg...love this..but is this a repromote??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocodivatime
I'm glad someone else asked that. I was thinking the same thing and asked a MA and he didnt know. There was a supreme lipglass that was out a few years ago and was discontinued.
I love love that color. I hope its the same one. I'll buy a ton of them to stock up.

Someone please post if they have info about it
thmbup.gif

There is a Supreme lipglass on the macproductgallery.com website’s gallery. It doesn’t say if the picture is from a previous collection or was part of the perm line. Take a look at it.

Also, there is a Pro longwear Supreme - Plum chocolate with pearl (Frost) – launched with the Diana Ross Icon collection.

GlamYOURUs

I only bought:

Time & Space e/s

Solar bits in Black Ore & Bronzescape

And B2M for Electro l/s

I ordered VSE, pink grapefruit l/g on the MAC site.

I might get the other shadows later, not too sure yet as they haven't fully convinced me.

bluebird08

I got Expensive Pink, Magnetic Fields and Time & Space e/s...I am thinking of going back for one of the highlights. I like this collection better than the last few...

Twinkle_Twinkle

I think they do. They aren't chock full of color, it's the finish that's really great with these, so I would layer them over something else. I was skeptical about Spaced Out at first, but I think it was just the harsh lighting in one part of the store because it looked fine in another light.