WOC-Red She Said Collection.... What Are You Getting?

jdechant

Maybe its there for packaging...you know, like a marketing trick...i don't know about you guys, but the more bright, colorful and sparkly something is, the more it catches my eye and makes me want it..lol..

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by d n d
I figured that. I want to convince myself to buy Interview anyway since the brown is soooo gorgeous and I haven't seen a color like that ever. At the same time I don't know if I want to shell out the bucks if the whole product isn't useable. MAC knows they need to stop putting those good for nothing glitter sections in their MES...why cant all the colors be the same consistency!

I originally only purchased Dangerzone, but after hearing all the rave reviews about inter-view, and after it sold out online, I decided there must be something special about it..lol..sorry if I'm enabling you..haha..but I caved and got it..I haven't received it yet in the mail, but I am sure I will love it!! The colors on Dangerzone are so bright and blend so nicely (besides the glitter) lol...

d n d

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
I originally only purchased Dangerzone, but after hearing all the rave reviews about inter-view, and after it sold out online, I decided there must be something special about it..lol..sorry if I'm enabling you..haha..but I caved and got it..I haven't received it yet in the mail, but I am sure I will love it!! The colors on Dangerzone are so bright and blend so nicely (besides the glitter) lol...

Shame on you. I am trying to save money here!! I didn't know it sold out...I better get it at my counter. MAC makeup is a helluva drug! lol

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
Did anyone get Enough Said? What are your thoughts about enough said on NC 45 +

i tried this in the store. it's very light and barely shows up on my skin. it's more suited for lighter skin tones. it gives a slight sheen if that's what your looking for, but it's not much of a blush. now stark naked on the other hand... gorgeous! it's soooo pigmented, goes on smoothly and has a beautiful gold shimmer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d n d
I figured that. I want to convince myself to buy Interview anyway since the brown is soooo gorgeous and I haven't seen a color like that ever. At the same time I don't know if I want to shell out the bucks if the whole product isn't useable. MAC knows they need to stop putting those good for nothing glitter sections in their MES...why cant all the colors be the same consistency!

omg! i love inter-view. anyone who is undecided about it needs to get it. all three colors in it are beautiful. the brown side is especially gorgeous as it has small flecks of gold shimmer in it. i love the blue because it's not a color mac does often. it's a very deep blacked blue with a slight hint of silver shimmer. i think the copper zipper [glitter in the middle] is pretty. you can pack it on if you want it to be more pigmented or you can apply it as a wash over other colors. it is way better than the silver glitter that's in the other mes. get it before it sell's out!
lol.gif

spectrolite

Okay it's settled. I'm going to get Interview on Monday >_< I also just want to rave about Dangerzone for a moment. OMG its so prettttttty!
yahoo.gif
The red is so vibrant and both sides are really super blendable. I love it!

d n d

I picked up Inter-view today...I don't think I will regret it. That brown in the trio was just too unique to pass up!

iadoremac

I think you have to be a bit patient with the glitter in the middle because mne actually goes on quite well.

DominicanBarbie

All I got was babysparks dazzleglass. Actually I loved the one so much I went yesterday and bought another one. I wanted to see Miss Dynamite dg but they were sold out and only had sugarrimmed and babysparks.
The blushes were nice but I feel I have similar colors.I didn't even look at the mineral eyeshadow's I find them messy and I just don't favor them.

na_pink

stupid question but do they have a nice red lipsticks sorta like that tessa von something lady would wear ?

lushious_lips

I picked up all the dazzleglass expect Sugarrimmed. Two lipsticks - soft pause and pomposity.

I also got petticoat and so ceylon.

Lapis

I wonder if I should say what I've ended up getting so far
001_unsure.gif
I got way more than I was supposed too.
Threesome
Interview
Outspoken
So Ceylon
Petticoat
6 warm eyes
face brush set

My cart at mac that I need to get my lazy butt up and get my debit card to pay for has
Dangerzone
Persuasive
Pomposity

I'm not a dazzleglass lover so none of those

nunu

^ i found that the milady one is more on the copperish side. So i got the dangerzone one as well, it's more red.

HeavenLeiBlu

I had to come back and take back my complaint about the bronze zipper in Interview... it really is decent to work with and looks nice. I still say the silver zipper is shitty though, LOL

na_pink

i got the Red She Said lipstick - lovvveee it
i want to get the Crazed and the Sugar Rimmed .. im not a fan of pomposity - i tried it on in the store and everyone loved it on me .. even one customer bought it because she liked it on me ... i hated it ugh

nunu

I passed on the lipsticks and only got love alert dazzleglass (already own sugar rimmed from previous release)

I also got threesome, interview, dangerzone and outspoken mes's. I took mi'lady mes with me when i went to swatch it side by side with dangerzone and on me dangerzone showed more on the red side while mi'lady's red was more on the copperish side.

I also got stark naked blush which i absolutely love! Th gold sheen in it is awesome.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
The red in Dangerzone is the same red that is in Mi'Lady, right?

DZ red is a a bit deeper IMO

GlamQueen21

I love the Danger Zone MES! I like using the black side! I also want Outspoken and another Quiet, Please l/s and I want to try the Soft Pause lipstick.