WOC: Superglass

iadoremac

Hey Guys,
Just wondering what you plan on getting? Would also like to know what you think of this product

DILLIGAF

As much as I love lipgloss I don't know if I'm going to get any of these. They are really going to have to wow me. This is a wait and see situation I guess. Also the hauling I did this weekend sorta put a major dent in my wallet.

lilMAClady

I just ordered Totally Bang after chatting with an MA and she was raving about how this shade would be GAWJUS on my NC45 skin I ordered it instead of the Fab Frenzy I had been wanting. I'm gonna go check out the rest this weekend in person. I have my eye on Fab Frenzy, Cherry Electric and one of those pale pink colors. These just call my name!! I have been not-so-patiently waiting for these to come out for a few weeks, and then once I found out what the model had on in the promo pic I caved!
smiles.gif

iaisha26

I'm interested in Fab Frenzy, only becuase I love purples. I won't know for sure until I get to the store and start swatching. I have a few B2M so if I don't get any Superglass products I'll just refresh my Dazzleglass products.

Nicque

I too am looking forward to seeing these in person. My MA knowes what I like and she said I am going to love these. Well let's see if she is right?

blazeno.8

These look fun, but I've heard that they're so sheer that if I do pick one up, I won't be getting anything other than that one. I want to see them in person though.

BadBadGirl

I'm going to get Fab Frenzy and another one (forgot the name). I have Cherry Electric and I love it. I'm not rushing to buy these since it seems not too many people will be snatching them up because of the glitter.

Soundclash

This Collection has not at all interested me, but then again MAC has yet to really excite me these day at all.

blazeno.8

I went into the store today and loved them all! I ended up getting Cherry Electric and I can't wait to use it with my summer lip colors! :
heart.gif
:

Purplegloss9

To be honest ladies...I'm soooooo tired of the constant "cousins" of Dazzle?Creme glasses they keep pushing out..uggggggh....NEXT!!!!!!!!

vintageroses

Are there chunky monkey glitters? Because that's how they look like in pictures! & it is not out in Australia yet!

Nepenthe

I picked up Disco Blend, Fab Frenzy & Tunnel of Love. I think Disco Blend is the most versatile of the three, I plan on using it with any sort of pink/coral/neutral/bronze lip. Fab Frenzy & Tunnel of Love are gorgeous.. I love the blue reflects in FF & ToL has a green sheen. There is definitely glitter, but it's nowhere near intense as I original thought it would be.

macsuperglass.jpg

I used pencil with all of them.. Mouth Off (Disco Blend), Nightmoth (FF), BBQ (ToL).
greengrin.gif

Nelly711

^^ I was not even going to purchase any. I may have to get the peachy one. That one is really pretty!

iaisha26

Thanks Nepenthe

The glitter doesn't look chunky at all, I'm still going to the store to see the various shades on my skintone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe
I picked up Disco Blend, Fab Frenzy & Tunnel of Love. I think Disco Blend is the most versatile of the three, I plan on using it with any sort of pink/coral/neutral/bronze lip. Fab Frenzy & Tunnel of Love are gorgeous.. I love the blue reflects in FF & ToL has a green sheen. There is definitely glitter, but it's nowhere near intense as I original thought it would be.

macsuperglass.jpg

I used pencil with all of them.. Mouth Off (Disco Blend), Nightmoth (FF), BBQ (ToL).
greengrin.gif