WOC: Superglass

starfck

hiii guys ! i got totally bang and i loooove it i posted swatches in the swatch thread if anyone wants to see it =)

sss215

I think I am going to pass on the collection, but if I have some extra money, Fab Frenzy looks promising.

sheaspearl83

Nepenthe, I love those three...you may have pushed me over the edge. The past few days have been so HOT & HUMID; I am almost to the point of avoiding anything but my lip replenisher followed with chapstick. (However, I have used Moth to Flame with chestnut liner all week!)

Blushbaby

I'm not buying any. I'm happy with Dazzleglasses and don't 'see the point' of MAC releasing such a similar product.

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I'm not buying any. I'm happy with Dazzleglasses and don't 'see the point' of MAC releasing such a similar product.

I was thinking the same thing.

BeautyByLele

I like this collection... I LOVE sparkle and shiny . . . I bought Tunnel of Love, Totally Bang, Fab Frenzy, Disco Blend, Gift Wrap and Superflash.

Today I wore Victorian l/s (SFC) w/ Gift Wrap on top.. It looked nice and I got a lot compliments.

Snootus0722

I swatched the sugar colored one, the name escapes me right now but, these are really different.
I'm glitter skiddish
ssad.gif
so I passed on these.

MissResha

i bought a few, but i only plan on wearing them when i wanna achieve certain looks. i think these speak to the inner artist in you, and probably aren't great for everyday wear.

blazeno.8

^Iawtc. These are much different than dazzleglass. I would say that the glitter particles are much more visible and also they have more pigmentation than DG (for a transparent product anyways). Dazzleglass reminds me a lot of a glassy watery effect, but this seems to have more of a glassy glittery effect (if that metaphor makes any sense).

MissResha

^makes perfect sense. these would really look nice in pics, photoshoots or when you're out and the lights are kinda low, like at dinner, or a club or something. i wouldnt wear these to work, personally. but i do love them. i consider them a kit essential.

Ashleybubbles83

i already have enough issues with the little white stuff that bunches up on my lips when i wear regular lipglass, so chunks of glitter and extra stickiness wouldn't make that any better, i'll be passing on these. I've found that the dazzleglass cremes and cremesheen glasses have really worked out for me, so i'll be sticking with those.

Sweexy985

I bought Fab Frenzy because I loved the way it looked in the tube! lol

It looks just as fab on the lips, too. I wasn't sure if it would be pigmented or not. Turns out it is very well pigmented and gives a really beautiful berry tint to your lips.

I am very happy with my purchase. I'll probably be getting gift wrap next only because I am a sucker for corals.

sss215

I changed my mind. I finally saw them today and I need one. The flecks are thin and flat, not chunky like normal glitter. That was a good thing. There is nothing like it out right now. I also liked the feel of it, not sticky like lip glass at all. OMG. Tunnel of love is a must have for me! Its deep blue brown with flecks of coral in it. I was totally surprised about that. Really pretty, I adore it.

QueenOfSnark

I have Totally Bang! and I LURV it. If you have Girl About Town l/s and/or Magenta l/l, GRAB IT. I get so many compliments when I have all three of these combined.

I'll pick up the rest at some point, but as previously mentioned I don't think they're flying off the shelves so I can pace myself. I'm a little worried about Tunnel of Love though since it's supposed to be BLUE-brown, and I'm definitely yella'. Anybody have it and are an NC?

Notorious19

I'm still kinda torn. I tried them on and was covered in glitter after I tried to take them off. Anyone else have that problem and how do you combat it?

QueenOfSnark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious19
I'm still kinda torn. I tried them on and was covered in glitter after I tried to take them off. Anyone else have that problem and how do you combat it?

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I only had one fleck of glitter off my lip after hours of use, and even then it was only slightly outside my lip. Then again, I've been lining the outside rim of my lips (just past my liner)with my Groundwork paint pot, so I think that's what's keeping the glitter put. I highly recommend that for anyone having issues with glitter traveling.