WOC-Warm & Cozy

VAQTPIE

Since Warm & Cozy has been released early online and in some stores (not mine), I thought I'd start a new thread to see what (if anything) you all are interested in.

I always look forward to hearing the opinions of my fellow WOC (read: enablers
th_wink3.gif
).

TIA

fallenang3l211

I picked up both msf, 2 es (modelette & chamomile), and 1 shadestick in nurture! I've only used Comfort MSF so far and I'm in love with it. I haven't touched blush in days!

gemmel06

Just wondering if anyone know if any of the MSF's in this collection is WOC friendly? I am an NW45.

iaisha26

Both colors are totally WOC friendly; I picked up both. I love using my 138 to apply MSFs, but I'll need to use my 207 or 184 to apply By Candlelight because I don't like to much shimmer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemmel06
Just wondering if anyone know if any of the MSF's in this collection is WOC friendly? I am an NW45.

La Dolce Diva

I've seen it all and want one of everything! The lipglasses and shadows are particularly gorgeous on WOC skin!!!!

Fancydymedout1

I havent seen the collection up close and personal yet, but based off of the pictures and swatches, i think i'll be getting the majority of the collection! IM SUPER EXCITED!!!!! My xmas gift to myself!

Ashleybubbles83

i want comfort msf and the mineralize lotion for sure. but this is one of those collections like style black where i say i only want a few things and end up buying the whole collection!

misha5150

I am going ga ga for the MSF's!!! I want to get both but might just wind up with By Candlelight because I don't have a pinkish MSF. I will pass on everything else.

La Dolce Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemmel06
Does anyone know if the shadesticks are a must have or pass?

IMHO the main grabber with the shadesticks is the long-wear quality. They look very similar to the paint pot nudes like Painterly and Soft Ochre, but the selling point with the Shadesticks is the durability.

onlylindah

I am excited for this collection! I'm planning on getting by candlelight, 2N lipglass, warm me up lipstick, nurture shadestick and then maybe I'll grab other things when I get to the counter
smiles.gif

2browneyes

I can't wait till Saturday so I can pick up a few things. Here's my list:

Mulled Cider
Chamomile
Modelette
Spiced Tea
Warm Me Up
3N
Light That Fire

Maybe it'll change when I see them in person...idk

spectrolite

The MSF junkie on my shoulder is telling me to get both MSF's although I don't need them. I'm also interested in Chamomile. Everything else looks passable especially since it reminds me of the All Ages, Races collection that is coming up next year and I'm kind of waiting for that.

DILLIGAF

Here's my short list:
Close for Comfort TLC
Comfort MSF
ALL the shadesticks
Warm me up l/s

Ha short list

gemmel06

well i guess Im grabbing a couple of shadesticks from this colleciton
smiles.gif
I am only hearing good things about them.

Regality101

I need to be buying more makeup like I need a hole in my head. I am a sucker for neutrals. I plan to get:

Modelette
Mulled Cider
Warm and Cozy
Nurture
3N

La Dolce Diva

ESSENTIAL OILS!!!!

I forgot to say: DO NOT SLEEP ON THESE!!!! Although I have combo skin, it tends to get a little pasty and dry in the winter. A little drop of the oils underneath your moisturizer works wonders, and it's gorgeous under the Studio Fix powder (which is my least fav foundation, so the fact that the oils make it look less cakey and make the powder bearable to me says a lot). And even if you don't love them on your face, they would make yummy hair additions...