WOC-Warm & Cozy

GlamQueen21

I'm on the fence with Feeling Dreamy and 2N lipglasses. I'm only getting one lipglass from this collection. I'm thinking about ordering Modelette e/s online and I'm debating if I should wait until next week or just go to the MAC store and see it in person.

nursee81

Well I went to the MAC store today and got the following both MSF's, 2N, 3N, modelette, muled cider and relaxed s/s. Now I am thinking I should've gotten nurture s/s.

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemmel06
Does anyone know if the shadesticks are a must have or pass?

Cuddle- This is a nice yellowy white gold that looks like Frostlite fluid line, but is intended as an eyeshadow base. I ended up getting this because it is more buildable than Frostlite.

Nurture- This is a very beautiful pink that is borderline neutral for me. I grabbed this one just to because it seems very versatile.

Warm And Cozy- I have a shadestick called Cedar Rose. CR an old one that has been discontinued (kind of rare), but when I swatched W&C during presale, it looked like a dead ringer. It's a nice neutral metallic rosewood color. Not a fan of the texture of either though.

Relaxed- Nothing seemed special to me about this one... it looked like some of the other s/s that MAC has released before when they had a very extensive assortment of them.

Face2Mac

I got Comfort, 2n and Nurture s/s.

I love Comfort. I haven't tried it against Warmed to compare but I wore it today as a highlight and I never wear Warmed as a highlight, just blush. Comfort is so natural as a highlight on my NW43. I tried it when I first got as a blush and it was only shimmer on my skin, no color but love it popped on top of my cheekbone.

wifey806

Has anyone seen Chamomile e/s in real life? If so, how does it compare to Vanilla e/s? Vanilla is too light for me, so i don't want to have a dupe heehe

jazmatazz

I checked out the collection yesterday. It's really nice! I didn't pay much attention to the eyeshadows though as I never buy LE eyeshadows (I'm too lazy to depot).

Tomorrow I'm going back to get Warm me up l/s (love amplifieds!) and 2N lipglass. 2N looks great over lipstick and adds tons of shine!

Really like both of the MSF's but. I. have. so. many. must. take. a. break.
smiles.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

I got Nuture s/s, Cuddle s/s, and Modellete e/s. I think I'll circle back for the Spiced Tea l/s. Possibly gonna exchange Cuddle s/s for Spiced Tea l/s. I'm kinda not comfy with this white gold shimmer on-crazy I know.
I'm def gonna return or exchange Modellete e/s it's virtually the same as Era e/s cept for some shimmer and it's 1.5 a shade lighter. I can live w/out it.

NC 50 for reference.

Happyone81

Hello all
I got all of the eyeshadows, all of the lipglasses and by candlelight fromthe collection. At first glance I thought the eyeshadows were all very boring and I ended up taking 2 of the lipglasses back. I only have 2N and Feeling Dreamy. Today I wore one of the face chart looks with mythology and I really loved it. I looked really polished and pretty. I got compliments from random people in the mall. (Very uncommon for me) So give them a try you might be surprised. This should hold me over until the spring forecast...I hope.

NW35

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
I got Nuture s/s, Cuddle s/s, and Modellete e/s. I think I'll circle back for the Spiced Tea l/s. Possibly gonna exchange Cuddle s/s for Spiced Tea l/s. I'm kinda not comfy with this white gold shimmer on-crazy I know.
I'm def gonna return or exchange Modellete e/s it's virtually the same as Era e/s cept for some shimmer and it's 1.5 a shade lighter. I can live w/out it.

NC 50 for reference.

Cuddle s/s stays, Modellete goes.

Fancydymedout1

So i picked up all of the eyeshadows, lipglasses, siss liptick, the nail polish and the cuddle shadestick. I will be returning 2N, feeling dreamy, siss, cuddle and chammomile. I'll probably just keep my credit for the upcoming Jan collections.

Blushbaby

This is due out in the UK next week and my list is as follows:

Siss l/s (have run out, it was on my "to buy" list anyway)
By Candlelight MSF
Modelette e/s (but if I feel it's the same as Era, I'll leave it)
Blissed Out nail polish
Cuddle, Nurture & Relaxed shadesticks

MisaMayah

MAC soho in london will have this collection out this thursday.

Is there anything else comparable to Warm me up lipstick?

VAQTPIE

I ended up getting all 4 shadesticks, Warm Me Up, 3N, and Light that Fire!. I wanted Spiced Tea, but they were out of stock so I'll have to go to my freestanding store to pick that up.

The shadows were disappointing to me, as were the MSF's. Now all of this talk about Warmed MSF makes me want to hunt it down.

I thought I would want Close for Comfort TLC, but I'm still on the fence on that because I have and love my Soothing Beige & Fuschia Fix TLC's....do I really need another one
wondering.gif

My MA did give me samples of the Mineralize Face and Body Lotion because she feels as though it's great under foundation. She said it could make even Studio Fix Powder look luminous and non-cakey! So...I'll give it a try...at least I don't have anything to lose.

misha5150

I finally got to check out this collection Sunday and wound up getting Relaxed s/s and By Candlelight MSF. I wanted to get the lip conditioner in the tube but they were all sold out!!
cry.gif
I swatched Comfort and it blended right into my skin so I passed. I liked Siss and I think I will pick that up later. The eyeshadow's didn't impress me and neither did the other lipsticks and lipglasses. The oils were interesting but I wasn't sure how I would use them so I passed on those too. The other shadesticks were pretty but I didn't think that I would use them. Not really into MAC nailpolish but I did like how the lotion felt and smelled so I may go back for that also. BTW, By Candlelight is freakin AWESOME!! I love it!! It gives the prettiest pink/gold sheen!! It's not ashy or glittery....it's perfect!
thmbup.gif

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancydymedout1
So i picked up all of the eyeshadows, lipglasses, siss liptick, the nail polish and the cuddle shadestick. I will be returning 2N, feeling dreamy, siss, cuddle and chammomile. I'll probably just keep my credit for the upcoming Jan collections.

Did the colors look different on you at home than in the store?

bad girl glam

i ended up buying Cheeky Bronze instead of By Candlelight. i did grab Nature s/s though. i'm not buying anything else until i get my Pro Card.

Blushbaby

It's out in the UK earlier than expected so I picked my stuff up yesterday.

I bought both lip conditioners, Siss, Nurture and Relaxed s/s, By Candlelight MSF and Blissed Out. I already have 3N and don't love it that much.

Swatches are on my blog, in my sig.