WOC-What are your faves from Bobbi Brown?

afulton

I just picked up her Tinted Eye Brightener in dark peach but haven't used it yet. Any reviews?

afulton

Really wanna try her sparkle shadows but they're so expensive here
ssad.gif
I truly understand that. Try your local CCO if you have one. I saw some there a few weeks ago.

CarmenK

I love the Dark peach corrector though they have changed their formula in the past year and the old one was much better =/
But it is great for concealing dark under eye circles before applying concealer. Love Bobbi Brown eyeshadows! You get a great amount of product for the price and I even did the 6 pan palette which is great for traveling. Last but not least Im a big fan of the gel liner. This seriously does not budge it stays on forever love it!

Yazmin

I love the Dark peach corrector though they have changed their formula in the past year and the old one was much better =/
But it is great for concealing dark under eye circles before applying concealer. Love Bobbi Brown eyeshadows! You get a great amount of product for the price and I even did the 6 pan palette which is great for traveling. Last but not least Im a big fan of the gel liner. This seriously does not budge it stays on forever love it!

Until recently, I only have a couple of shadows that I picked up from the CCO. I've since expanded my collected to three - going on four - 6-pan palettes. I'm planning to taking a couple on my next trip.

mimip63

I like some of her lipglosses but my favorite thing is the Bath/ No IV perfume. It smelled soooo good, making you smell like you just took a shower all day! Does anyone else use that?

shopandconquer

I agree with many on the thread; I like her dark peach corrector and creamy concealer in Golden. I loved her lip gloss in Heather but never re-up'd when I ran out due to my budget at the time.

Trigger

I lover her creamy lipsticks. I love nectar 4. I love her brow gel. I use the foundation sticks however for me they are very yellow undertone. I don't mind. I wish it was more neutral undertone. The brow box is awesome as well. Bobbi brown is a great makeup line for women of color. I also love all the neutral lipstick and eyeshawdos. For reference I wear match master 5.0 , perfection lumier beige Amber 44,

zant

I'm NC43 and I love: Sheer Lip Color in Pink Rose, Gel Eyeliner in Black Scotch (LE for 2014 holiday season), and Metallic Eye Shadow in Burnt Sugar. I use Burnt Sugar as a wash for everyday, and it brightens up my face without imparting a really obvious, made-up look.

mango13

Shimmer Bricks: Beige, Apricot, Pink Quartz, Sandstone and Copper Diamond.

I also really like the peach colored correcters. They do wonders to conceal dark circles.

DILLIGAF

What scent does the pencil have? I've only tried one BB lip product, a lipstick called Salmon. It was horribly drying and smelled/tasted like burning plastic.
It smells like a lipstick. Nothing to offensive and I'm scent sensitive. Doesn't smell of chemicals nor perfumed. Not Vanilla scented either. I think you will be able to deal with the scent. I hope

mango13

It smells like a lipstick. Nothing to offensive and I'm scent sensitive. Doesn't smell of chemicals nor perfumed. Not Vanilla scented either. I think you will be able to deal with the scent. I hope
That's good to hear! I may have to try one out! Have you tried any other Bobbi Brown lip products? I read that the glosses have a mint scent which won't really bother me, but the lipsticks are kind of iffy for me... I've seen some great shades that are so tempting but the smell/taste have really been putting me off. Maybe I just got a dud?

DILLIGAF

That's good to hear! I may have to try one out! Have you tried any other Bobbi Brown lip products? I read that the glosses have a mint scent which won't really bother me, but the lipsticks are kind of iffy for me... I've seen some great shades that are so tempting but the smell/taste have really been putting me off. Maybe I just got a dud?
I've never tried any of her lip products. Actually when I was in HS I used to wear her lipgloss in a color I don't think they make any more called Sand Sugar. I don't recall any scent or taste. I moved on to other brands and never really looked back at Bobbi Brown. It just happened I was in Bloomingdale's today and they had some sort of event and the SA swatched Sunset Orange on me. It was love at first swatch. I'd heard some rumbling around YT about the same product in Rose Brown and I swatched that too and decided to make a purchase.

Latest posts