WOC, what're your favourite neutral blushes?

blazeno.8

I love neutral blushes. I really like to go for either matte neutral cheeks with a highlighter like Albatross or Petticoat, or a Mineralized neutral like Global Glow or Warm. Some of the colored msfs are sheer and it will give a subtle glow if you apply it with a light hand.

Purplegloss9

First of all I luuvv Blush talk....
smiles.gif

okay so my Neutral Blush go-to's are:

My new fave Mac Notable
Mac Coppertone (Loooove...its so underated!)
Mac Mineralized Blush Love Joy (when put on with light hand..beautiful)
Mac Format

j4lyphe

yeah im NW45 and Eversun def didnt show up on me as a blush maybe as a highlighter...I think my skin is too orange/red for it to show up...same thing with Sunbasque, now that makes a really pretty highlight colour on my NW45 skin
smiles.gif

Nars Lovejoy is really pretty but for me I find that I have to layer it on for it to show the way i like it to, same with Nars Torrid but they're both really pretty
smiles.gif

Almond_Eyed

I just picked up Harmony as a contour colour and Coppertone for my cheeks. I looooove the combination! I'm an NC30 and it gives me a nice tan kind of glow without looking fake =)

yassaziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonchalantbeaut
Nars Dolce Vita is a good natural blush. I love it becasue it has no shimmer.

I love Nars Dolce Vita. Its my everyday blush. I think out of all my Nars blushes, Dolce Vita is my favorite blush.

I am NW47

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgirl3121
I have the same issue and I'm NC 50/55.
th_dunno.gif
Clearly I'm doing something wrong.

I thnk it has to do with undertones, if u have more brown or red as oppsed to yellow, it kinda absorbs the blush
smiles.gif
try using it over a creme blush/base or wet? it shows up better on me tht way
smiles.gif
HTH!

sapnap

Love these for neutral look:

Am an NC 44- 45

Superdupernatural (try this if Eversun didnt show up on ya)
Sunny By Nature (cant even gush abt this ENOUGH!)
Merrily with a LIGHTTT hand
A cheap blush by Revlon- dusty rose colour (dupe for Notable)
Love Joy MAC
Nuance (just got it and I LOVE it
smiles.gif
esp over SDN..

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
Love these for neutral look:

Am an NC 44- 45

Superdupernatural (try this if Eversun didnt show up on ya)
Sunny By Nature (cant even gush abt this ENOUGH!)
Merrily with a LIGHTTT hand
A cheap blush by Revlon- dusty rose colour (dupe for Notable)
Love Joy MAC
Nuance (just got it and I LOVE it
smiles.gif
esp over SDN..

Um, are you in my BRAIN!? LOL

Love Superdupernatural, love Merrily, love Lovejoy by MAC and NARS, and love Sunny By Nauture. I use Sunny By Nature to warm up my face and I don't even need my mineral foundation. Why don't people talk about it more.
th_confused_new.gif
Its quite nice

thiscarmen

NC 35 and I definitely gotta say that Mocha is my faaaaav natural blush ever (given that I don't OD on it haha).

JessRocks

I range between an NC37 and NC43 and my favorite neutral toned blush is EVERSUN. It is special edition but looks like Sunbasque. I love it and that is the one blush numerous people ask me about.

spectrolite

Hands down my absolute favorite neutral blush is Superdupernatural. I keep raving about it because I just love it so much. I also like Eversun, Fab, and Format.

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocodivatime
Um, are you in my BRAIN!? LOL

Love Superdupernatural, love Merrily, love Lovejoy by MAC and NARS, and love Sunny By Nauture. I use Sunny By Nature to warm up my face and I don't even need my mineral foundation. Why don't people talk about it more.
th_confused_new.gif
Its quite nice

hehe, maybe ur evil twin:p oh yea on the SBN!! its AWESOME!! I didint realse it the first few times I tried it at the store, in fact the MA's asked me not to get it close its close to my skin tone.. screw them.. its looks great! even the dh told me tht I was glowing
smiles.gif
I need to try the NARS Love Joy as well
smiles.gif
then we'll be even:p

JessRocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Hands down my absolute favorite neutral blush is Superdupernatural. I keep raving about it because I just love it so much. I also like Eversun, Fab, and Format.

I just got SUPERDUBERNATURAL in the summer and I love it. I like it with a cream color base. Eversun is my fave too.