Woodburn, OR CCO (Woodburn Company Stores)

cicconeyouth

Is there anything at the Oregon CCO right now? I have nothing to do this weekend so I was thinking about taking a roadtrip down there tomorrow or sometime soon. I tried calling, but the lady didn't tell me anything other than the fact that they have some MAC...

I know this is late but there isnt much at the Woodburn CCO. They have the holiday palettes and some lip stuff but not much. Its not worth the drive

Cyn

Damn, I was hoping for better, I'm going to be in the area this weekend.

rosewater

Anyone see anything good in the Woodburn CCO lately? Any brushes? I'm going to be in Oregon this weekend & don't know if I should stop there.

coachkitten

Re: Whats at the Oregon CCO?

Has anyone been to the CCO lately? I am going up to Portland next week and thought about stopping by. TIA!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Has anyone been to this CCO lately? I am going to go down to Portland for Memorial Day and wanted to see if anyone has seen anything good! TIA!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

So I was in Portland today and made my friends go to the Woodburn outlets. They had Haunting, Delphic, Nightfish, and Brassy fluidlines. All of the old skincare in the white packages including Moisture Gleam, Strobe Cream, Fast Eye Response, and Fix+. They had turquatic, peppier, purple shower, and aquavert eye shadow. They also have 15 minutes lipstick and a few other Amuse lipglasses. Also I saw Red, Black, and chartruse glitter along with softwashed grey and accent red pigments.
That is a beautiful store but does not have as much stuff as the Seattle CCO.
Hope that helps anyone who lives around there!
smiles.gif

LitlLi

Hey ladies,
My bf and I planned to go out to Seattle and Portland sometime this month and I was thinking of going to this outlet....what do you guys think? should I even bother? cuz I might be going to the Seattle Premium outlets as well...
Are there any brushes there?
The good part abt portland is...NO TAX =)))

nerdalicious

CCO's are really hit or miss, sometimes they have great stuff! Shimmerbricks, MAC palettes, pigments, Stila, l/e e/s etc, and sometimes it's a flop. Its worth checking out and there's some other good stores there too
smiles.gif

mrheine

anyone check this one out lately? i'm going to be in the area next weekend for the holiday and was hoping to drop in.

minakokanmuri

allright, went to check this out last week. there was studio fix powder foundation in nc30, nw25, c3, and some darker shades. some studio tech. fix + and i think i saw charged water. three fragrances. blushes: lillicent cream blush, ladyblush, otherworldly, strada, prism, and more. few shadesticks and paints. lipglasses include palatial, moonbathe, flusterose, glamoursun. eyeshadows include viz a violet and floral fantasy and whatever else was from that collection. there was a lipglass set from a winter collection. no msfs which was disappointing
ssad.gif

slick

Anyone been to Woodburn lately? Thinking about making the trip from P-town, as gas has gone below $3 now!
th_DANCE.gif
lol

slick

OK, I caved in and made the trip. Let's just say that I had some urges that needed to be satisfied....lol. Anyway, they have TONS of stuff there! I'll list what I can remember, but seriously you should make the trip!

Foundations:
Studio Tech, Moisturecover, Studio Fix SPF, and Mineralize Satinfinish in most colors above 35. Saw more lower number NWs compared to NCs. Saw lots of Moisturecover in NC20. Studio Mist in shades Medium and up.

Paint Pots:
Rollickin, Girl Friendly, Moss Scape, Delft, Quite Natural, Groundwork, Fresco Rose, Perky, Electro Sky, Greenstroke, and maybe 1-2 more? They had tons of each!

Fluidlines:
Brassy, Sweet Sage, Uppity, Silverstroke, Delphic, and I saw one last Blacktrack.

Paints:
There were 12 of them but I can only remember Flammable, Chatru?, and Artjam lol.

Shadesticks:
Sea Me, Penny, Shimmersand, Beige-ing, and a pink one lol.

Beauty Powder Blushes!
OMG! Tons of these! Sweetness, Eversun, True Romantic, Shy Beauty, Feeling, and I got the last Joyous ;-)

Other Cheek/Face Stuff:
Light Flush MSF, Ablaze, Taupe, Emote, Serenity?, some darker Blushcremes (I remember Uncommon?), mainly netural browny colors....lots more that I can't remember!

Pigments:
About 20 of them! What I remember: Smoke Signal, Sweet Sienna, Pink Pearl, Jardin Aires, Tea Time, Gilded Green, Circa Plum, Copperized, Gold Stroke, Olive Green, saw 2 glitters as well.

Eyeshadow:
Meet the Fleet, Claire de Lune, Evening Aura, Purple Shower, Tete a Tint, Poison Pen, 2 McQueen Shadows (Pagan and the blue one) and a few other matte colors....also 3 Richmetal Highlighters from Color Forms - the purple one, the rose one, and then a lighter beige-ish one?

Lips:
Didn't really pay attention all that much....lots of palettes from Novel Twist and Antiquitease/Heirlooms. I hauled Ensign and Lust, but there were a ton there. LOTS of Mattenes, Tendertones, and TLCs.

Other:
Lots of stuff in old packaging: Fix+, Cleanse Oil, Skincare. Saw some Charged Water and 2 Fragrances.
Lots of light colored nude and pink nail polishes, saw some bright reds too.
All the Brow Shaders.
Zoomlash.

Brushes: 217, 224, 136, 150, and some of the white haired face brushes.

Lots of Stylistics stuff.....

OK, that's all I can do for now! Hope this helps someone!

mac_addict.gif

mochajavalatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick
OK, I caved in and made the trip. Let's just say that I had some urges that needed to be satisfied....lol. Anyway, they have TONS of stuff there! I'll list what I can remember, but seriously you should make the trip!

Foundations:
Studio Tech, Moisturecover, Studio Fix SPF, and Mineralize Satinfinish in most colors above 35. Saw more lower number NWs compared to NCs. Saw lots of Moisturecover in NC20. Studio Mist in shades Medium and up.

Paint Pots:
Rollickin, Girl Friendly, Moss Scape, Delft, Quite Natural, Groundwork, Fresco Rose, Perky, Electro Sky, Greenstroke, and maybe 1-2 more? They had tons of each!

Fluidlines:
Brassy, Sweet Sage, Uppity, Silverstroke, Delphic, and I saw one last Blacktrack.

Paints:
There were 12 of them but I can only remember Flammable, Chatru?, and Artjam lol.

Shadesticks:
Sea Me, Penny, Shimmersand, Beige-ing, and a pink one lol.

Beauty Powder Blushes!
OMG! Tons of these! Sweetness, Eversun, True Romantic, Shy Beauty, Feeling, and I got the last Joyous ;-)

Other Cheek/Face Stuff:
Light Flush MSF, Ablaze, Taupe, Emote, Serenity?, some darker Blushcremes (I remember Uncommon?), mainly netural browny colors....lots more that I can't remember!

Pigments:
About 20 of them! What I remember: Smoke Signal, Sweet Sienna, Pink Pearl, Jardin Aires, Tea Time, Gilded Green, Circa Plum, Copperized, Gold Stroke, Olive Green, saw 2 glitters as well.

Eyeshadow:
Meet the Fleet, Claire de Lune, Evening Aura, Purple Shower, Tete a Tint, Poison Pen, 2 McQueen Shadows (Pagan and the blue one) and a few other matte colors....also 3 Richmetal Highlighters from Color Forms - the purple one, the rose one, and then a lighter beige-ish one?

Lips:
Didn't really pay attention all that much....lots of palettes from Novel Twist and Antiquitease/Heirlooms. I hauled Ensign and Lust, but there were a ton there. LOTS of Mattenes, Tendertones, and TLCs.

Other:
Lots of stuff in old packaging: Fix+, Cleanse Oil, Skincare. Saw some Charged Water and 2 Fragrances.
Lots of light colored nude and pink nail polishes, saw some bright reds too.
All the Brow Shaders.
Zoomlash.

Brushes: 217, 224, 136, 150, and some of the white haired face brushes.

Lots of Stylistics stuff.....

OK, that's all I can do for now! Hope this helps someone!

mac_addict.gif

Ok I was there yesterday, and I'll fill in a lil bit...(although my memory is shot, it was a LONG drive back to Seattle...)
Lip gelee: cellopink, several ProLong Wears, paints that I remember: Mauvism, canton candy. Blacktrack was gone...The old packaged skincare and some of the Lightful stuff. Studio Fixes in NW47+, Face and Body Foundation C5-C7, N4. Couple irridescent powders, 3 shadows from (what was the bright orange collection?? Damn you know I'm tired...can't even remember the name of it...ugh) anyway: it was Time&Space and 2 others...Lots of bags: turquoise, lavender, brown, lime green. plus two totes: the messenger size and the long one, Skin Sheen (but not the brushes FOR the skin sheen lol) there was jewel marine glitter and all over gloss...lots o' stuff....but anywho: I got what I came for: A Mauvism backup.
th_DANCE.gif