Woodburn, OR CCO (Woodburn Company Stores)

misskristen

Thanks so much for the update! I always like to take advantage when I'm in Oregon, and its always nice to have a bit of an idea what will be there
smiles.gif

gabi03

Has anyone been up lately, i'll be on a trip to portland nxt week so i'm just wondering
smiles.gif

Crantastic

Last time I wen which was a couple of weeks ago I saw a lot of old packaged pigments for only $13! The lipsticks and lipglasses are so unorganized but I saw Little Vi. One Hello Kitty powder. A lot of starflash e/s I got Grand Enterance and Smoke & Diamonds.

I'm going there next week so I'll update.

Went to the CCO yesterday, I was disappointed by the selesction (esp. since the SA told me they got a new shipment in 2 days ago), but this is what I remember:

MAC:
*Eyeshadows: About 15? of them (ones I remember: Creme de Miel, Night Maneuvers, Knight, Apres Ski, Embark, Meet the Fleet, Of Summer, Deep Truth, ETC.), as well as a few of those rectangular duos
*Mineralize eyeshadows: there were 2 trios and 3 duos
*Both Mineralize Fun in the Sun kits
*A look in a box kit with shroom and amber lights
*Palettes: two graphic garden palettes, about 4 Magic, Magic, and Mischief, Tempting quad, Tone Grey quad, two passions of red palettes
*Pigments: About 15? of them (ones I remember: Melon, Vanilla, Cocomotion, etc)
*Solar bits: 3 of them including bronzescape
*Some monogrammed items
*Two rose beauty powders and Hello kittys pretty baby
*MSFS: quite a few of them (ones I remember: Cheeky Bronze, Refined, By Candlelight, Brunette, Blonde, Porcelain Pink, one light medium/shimmer, a few medium/shimmer, dark/shimmer, deep dark/shimmer)
*Blush: only one: X:rocks
*Cream blush: Pleasureful
*Mineralize Blush: a good selection, I didn't bother to check them out
*A gel blush (just a pinch?)
*Two honey highlight powders
*Nailpolishes: Didnt check them out, but there were a few
*Naked honey salve? and a few other skincare items
*eyepencils: light as air powerpoint, penny shadestick, and some cake... shadestick
*Lips: maybe 20 lipsticks incl. 1N, a bunch of dazzleglasses and lipglasses (incl. a tribal one), a few lip palettes, some lip pencils (yeah im sorry, i didnt care about the lip items)
*random concealers, one paint, some lashes

Clinique: Both dramatically diff. moisturizers, some redness solution, all three toners, eyeshadows, two cream liners, a bunch of glosses, mascaras (incl lash doubling), etc.

Estee lauder: a bunch of the double wear cream shadows, some pure shadows, about 6 blushes (incl. nude nuance and rose nuance, but no peach nuance! =(...)

Bobbi brown: a body shimmer brick, nude shimmer brick, two special packaged shimmer bricks, some foundation sticks, gift sets, etc.

Sorry, my memory is really bad. I managed to snag $100 worth, but was disappointed after wanting to go so long and finally convincing the BF to take me. There weren't any paint pots!

pleomorphic

Was there yesterday. I was only looking for one thing and didn't have much time, so I didn't notice much beyond that, but here's some of what was there.

Pigments in Mutiny, Cocomotion, Teal, Pink Opal.

Glitters in 3D Gold, Silver, Copper.

MSF in pretty much what is listed above. Plenty!

Shadesticks in Cake Shop, Red Velvet, and that Lemon one, I forget the name.

No Paints or Paintpots

BB SB in Platinum Pink, Copper Diamond, Nude

Sorry! That's all I noticed!

EDIT: Also a pot of some MAC gel blush? Never heard of it...

saaaallll

Did anybody see Vanilla pigment? Or dazzleglasses? Its about a 45 minute drive up there so I don't wanna go for nothing.

pleomorphic

^Sorry, I'm not on here much so I haven't seen this until right now! But to answer your question, no I didn't see Vanilla and didn't notice Dazzleglasses. Why don't you call them first? They're usually pretty nice about checking stock for you. Always ask if they have singles behind the counter too, they often have one that there's no tester for so they keep it hidden.

I went a few days ago. Heres what i remember, again, I didnt really look at the lippies:

Eyeshadows: one shelf of the singles. style snob, night maneuvers, vibrant grape, tempting, etc. about 4 mineralized ones
Three box sets
Holiday pigment sets
Those sets with a pigment, mascara, and fluidline
Still a lot of pigments and glitters: Antique green, pink opal, melon, etc.
Three of the solar bits: bronzescape, etc
Both honey highlight powders
Both rose powders
Quads: HK lucky tom, tempting, in the gallery, tone grey
Some palettes from winter and that garden one
Lipsticks: about 10, incl. one from fafi and 1N
Shadesticks: from the sugarsweet collection? i dont know... about 5
Blushes: two from style warriors, pleasureful blush creme
Mineralize blushes: light over dark, earth to earth, style demon, hand finish, cheek to cheek
MSFS: sunny by nature, cheeky bronze, brunette, porcelain pink, so ceylon
About 5 different brush sets
A bronzer from sytle warriors
some monogrammed stuff
Almost all colors for moisture blend foundation
dazzlelash mascara
just a pinch gel blush
those metal creme shadows

and yes, there were some dazzleglasses =)

there was more but i honestly cant recall. mostly the same selection theyve had for awhile with a FEW things thrown in. ugh. even though ive seen all this stuff before here, i spent 200. made me feel horriblleeeeee.

misskristen

Has anyone been to this store lately? I'm heading down to Portland in a week or so to visit my bf's family, and I'm hoping to hit the outlets!

plushbear84

Hi! I was there on Friday and there were quite a lot of products. I'm from Canada and haven't been to this CCO before but I'll try to list what I can remember.

- 2 Villainous Villain eyeshadows in Carbon and Sweetjoy.
- 2 or 3 Liberty of London eyeshadows - Bird and Berries and the pink one I think called Give me Liberty of London. and I think another one as well.
- Night Maneouver from Style Warriors
- Numerous limited edition eyeshadows and some permanent: Going Bananas, Crest the Wave, Lime, Vibrant Grape, Haunting I think, some pinks, purples, lots of bright colors!
- Porcelain Pink MSF, Hang Loose Mineralize blush, Earth to Earth mineralize blush duo, X-Rocks, and a few other limited edition mineralize blushes. One Medium Dark/ Shimmer MSFN.
- Honey Salve I think? Definitely the body wash. Another moisturizer can't remember.
- lots of nail polishes
- saw a Fafi bag, a brush roll, other bags
- limited edition Holiday gift sets, not sure what collection sorry
- a few Greasepaint sticks: Greengrease, a grey one, black, a few others. Shadestick in Relaxed.
- Dazzlelash
- lots of lipglasses, lipsticks, dazzleglass creams, the ones in the squeezy tubes, the tri-colored glosses
- not a lot of brushes: 189, spooly, a large white buffer brush. I don't think any significant eyeshadow brushes
- around 10 pigments
- Tone Grey, Tempting, Photorealism palettes
- quite a few more products but I can't remember atm

Happy shoppings!

MooseMoose

I live very close to this CCO, but haven't been in a few months. Last time I was there was around Christmastime, I picked up honey rose powder and mineralized charged water. Has anyone been recently?

MooseMoose

Just went, and from what I remember, they have: Gold Deposit MSF Soft and Gentle MSF Perfect Topping MSF Love Connection MES Cha-cha-cha MES Some Heavenly Creatures MES Marilyn nail lacquer To the Beach body oil 2 mini pigment sets from Nocturnal Instincts Archie's Girls cosmetic bag Betty pigment Veronica pigment Veronica quad Touch lipstick Glitter and Ice lip and nail bag Turquatic fragrance spray Fafi x MAC tote