work drama

kimmae17

so guess what? my car got keyed at work last week. ALLLL the way down the side. i wonder who it could have been? i have worked there for 4 years and never had an issue in our parking lot!

Willa

Did you report this to your supervisor and everything?
Tell as much people as you can...
This @sshole won't win over you, keep remembering this
winks.gif

enigmaticpheo

Woah, this guy is out of control. Clearly he's desperately seeking attention and wanting you to know he's there, whatever it takes. I would definitely talk to your boss about it, but don't mention anything in reference to his work; while he is clearly terrible at his job, it's not your place. (My mom's a social worker, and woah, if she did that her bosses would be all over her--he doesn't even care? what a douche.)

definitely take proper precautions to protect yourself though. sounds like his ego couldn't take the fact that you didn't want him slobbering all over you, and after pushing himself for ages, he's getting angry and violent. personal property damage is NOT okay. the fact that you kept records of the texts and talked to the boss already is good, as it establishes excellent credibility. though you may not need it, as he seems like such an ass that he'll dig his own grave.

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Did you report this to your supervisor and everything?
Tell as much people as you can...
This @sshole won't win over you, keep remembering this
winks.gif

not yet, i didnt realize it til i was home on friday, and then i was out for my dads bday otherwise i might have even called my boss. i have training monday but i am going back to the office afterwards, hopefully my boss and office manager will still be there to talk to

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaticpheo
Woah, this guy is out of control. Clearly he's desperately seeking attention and wanting you to know he's there, whatever it takes. I would definitely talk to your boss about it, but don't mention anything in reference to his work; while he is clearly terrible at his job, it's not your place. (My mom's a social worker, and woah, if she did that her bosses would be all over her--he doesn't even care? what a douche.)

definitely take proper precautions to protect yourself though. sounds like his ego couldn't take the fact that you didn't want him slobbering all over you, and after pushing himself for ages, he's getting angry and violent. personal property damage is NOT okay. the fact that you kept records of the texts and talked to the boss already is good, as it establishes excellent credibility. though you may not need it, as he seems like such an ass that he'll dig his own grave.

yeah i would never reference his poor work ethic, its not my place. i will definetly be bringing this up to my office manager. hopefully its as obvious to her that he did it as it is to me. i am also hoping he will dig his own grave, and now the higher ups will be watching out for him to do so. we will see. if this stuff keeps happening and nothing is done i will have a serious doubt that karma exists in this world

Jessica0984

I am sorry you have to deal with this. You are supposed to feel comfortable and safe at work. I hope your boss finds a resolution to this soon.

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica0984
I am sorry you have to deal with this. You are supposed to feel comfortable and safe at work. I hope your boss finds a resolution to this soon.

thank you!