Worried About Giving Head

LMD84

We really do talk about everything on here! No judgement, I have been part of messages boards for years, and some of them are so restrictive that this topic is a surprise.
yeah i go on a disney forum and they don't allow anything like this! i know it's a disney holiday forum but we're all adults right?!

missah

^ My boyfriend actually likes when it gets a bit 'messy', and doesn't seem to care too much if I swallow or not. He'd probably like it more if it just got all over the place (like my face) instead. TMI? lol, it's a blowjob thread though!

BTW if you are concerned about his taste have him eat leafy greans, fruit (especially pineapple), avoid alcohol, red meat, asparagus, tobacco, and coffee.

Also, try making sounds when you do it, like sucking and smacking with your lips.

Grip relatively tightly at the base. As things get closer, run your other hand up and down more tightly. Twist.

Sometimes I like to use two hands and just kind of squeeze the shaft and twist em around while I suck the head.

Let him know you appreciate his body. Kneel before him and run your hands over his chest, thighs, etc. Tell him how sexy he is, guys want to hear this too!

Try to take as much of him in as you can. If you can deep throat definitely give that a try. Sadly, I've never been able to accomplish this! It has nothing to do with gag reflex either, it's more that I can't get it past the palate (top of mouth right before throat) without breaking the damn thing in half. Anyone else know how to deal with this?
Awesome tip:) I just told my man about it and we'll be going grocery shopping soon! I haven't beeen liking doing this lately [he's been eating more unhealthily and eating more meat and I've been eating less meat] I usually love swallowing but now, sometimes i have a kinda mini-barf reflex when I swallow. This has been very informative:)
I usually just do random new things I read about in romance novels [ a fountain of info ladies!] and gauge his reaction. He loves me sucking and licking his balls[i once got him close to cumming with just that!] and using my tongue alot.

Latest posts