WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

akles

U.S. Launch Date – October 2016
Canada Launch Date – 1 November 2016
International Launch Date – November 2016

:)

NaomiH

Ordered the holiday balls and Rouge G a few minutes ago at NM. They have 8% Cashback going right now via Ebates :)

NaomiH

:icon_cheers: I can't wait to get them!!! Mine arrive Thursday...POO! I hope there are more than 2 blue balls :rofl::scared: no, seriously! LOLOL!
:kisskiss:

:rofl: Mine should be here Tuesday even though they only shipped from like 3 hours away from me. I'm hoping the tracking will show a rescheduled date of Monday because Tuesday is just SO far away. LOL!

Definitely hoping for more than 2 blue balls. Lol

elegant-one

Just got my blue balls :icon_cheers::cloud9: They are beautiful! Mine arrived in excellent shape. There was a bit of powder in the bottom but not unusual. I only have 5 blue balls! There are NOT a lot of balls in this can to begin with. Guerlain must be cutting back, like the companies are doing to chips & cracker packages lol.
I was afraid it was going to be way to sparkly for me, but it isn't once you apply them to the face.

I haven't tried that gorgeous red ls yet because I just got the new Armani Runway lipstick which is FABULOUS! Its this beautiful natural pale lavender nude. I just ordered a BU of it :cloud9:

Latest posts