WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

fur4elise

I just feel the need to give a shout-out to the BALLZ y’all :yay: I mentioned in another thread that I have only worn makeup about once a week, so maybe thats part of the magic haha, but using my Medium balls just really makes me feel my best. There’s nothing like a good set of balls!:cloud9::drinking:
Thank you for reviving the Ballz thread! Sounds like you found some ball magic! ;)

Monsy

I can never do without them BUT they messed them up the past couple of years. smaller amount of product and they are softer more fragile so i end up with half of the crushed dust on the bottom and some balls... makes me sad compared to the old ones

elegant-one

I just feel the need to give a shout-out to the BALLZ y’all :yay: I mentioned in another thread that I have only worn makeup about once a week, so maybe thats part of the magic haha, but using my Medium balls just really makes me feel my best. There’s nothing like a good set of balls!:cloud9::drinking:
:rofl: :cloud9:

Alysse011

I hate to hear that they’ve cut back so drastically on the amount of product! It takes a long time to go through a container, but it’s the fact that they’re still the same price and the presentation suffers too.

The container for the summer balls is very pretty though.

JerseyGirl

Soooooo, I just happened to check out Guerlain's US web-site, which only had information and never allowed orders. Well, they do allow orders now and there is a set of meteorites for sale called Electric Pearl... I haven't been paying much attention to Guerlain lately and somehow I missed these! Does anyone remember when they came out or know if they are similar to another set? They look familiar but I don't remember them.

Anitacska

Soooooo, I just happened to check out Guerlain's US web-site, which only had information and never allowed orders. Well, they do allow orders now and there is a set of meteorites for sale called Electric Pearl... I haven't been paying much attention to Guerlain lately and somehow I missed these! Does anyone remember when they came out or know if they are similar to another set? They look familiar but I don't remember them.

Those were from the holiday collection from 2018. They're quite similar to last year's holiday ones, I posted some pictures in the Guerlain discussion thread, I can see if I can find them.

Monsy

they have online store now????

Latest posts