wut is ur 'girly' look?

Honey B. Fly

what eyeshadow/lip/blush combos do u go 4 when u want that cute girly girl look?

thanks!!
cutey.gif

GlamYOURUs

For the girly look its always pink gloss and cheeks with pastel shadows in blue, green, purple and teal.

dominichulinda

ok when I wear a look like this I feel ultra girlie with a fresh look.

face: ok I always buff my face w/ one coat of NMSF in medium dark..if I want a more bronze look I will go for two...since I dont have foundation ...that works for me....

blush: I love having blushbaby/or gingerly (my two soft sheertone no sparkles) on my cheeks...it gives me a natural flush...but when I do actually get a flush it looks like amber rose blush lmao I get red!!!!!!!!!! anywho...i love wearing the too faced "snow bunny" on my cheekbones...nice softy glow feel...to your skin.

lips: I apply rosebud lip balm and over that ...maybe a nudie brown or pink..somtimes nothing sinces my lips are rosey pink.

eyes: load up on mascara... and just add a dab of "pearl" base to my brow bone and tear duct. ...blend blend!!...no lines or anything just a glow.

Beauty Mark

I use Northern Lights MSF or lightly apply Nars' Mata Hari, Nars' Pigalle lipstick, line my top lip in a matte brown, and apply the mascara like there's no tomorrow.

Caramel_QT

I def agree with suggestions for pink here's a sample of what I would do:

MAC Naked Lunch all the way up to brow bone
MAC Folie in crease
soft liner on top lid
a TON of mascara, nice separated lashes though

pink blush - Dollymix or dessert rose

pink lipstick and gloss over top: I would use Rimmel Adorable with MAC pinkarat on top

Dani California

Girly look, which I do quite regular as I'm quite pale and it looks nice and natural.

MAC Naked Lunch
Lots of mascara
MAC Dollymix or any other pink blush, with maybe a pinky highlighter on top
a pink lippy, or pink gloss like pinkarat.

Keep it nice and soft and natural def works for me.
thmbup.gif

xiahe

MAC dazzlelight e/s on the lid with some pink (MAC swish...sometimes i use disco pink from Clinique) applied very lightly and blended into the crease with some black eyeliner (i like to smudge mine - no harsh lines!!) applied on the outer 2/3 or 1/3 of the upper lid and lotsss of black mascara (curl those lashes!!!)...then some carmex on the lips along with a light pink gloss and maybe some pink blush.

if i'm not wearing eyeshadow i'll just take a highlighter (i REALLY like WnW's mega glo face illuminator - i have the very light pearly pink one) and apply it on my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes.

Dreamergirl3

Been extra poor this year so far, I've been using mostly drugstore products, so for my ladies on a budget or for those who just love saving $, here are my drugstore recs
smiles.gif

ITA with everyone that says pink is their go-to girlie color! For me it's all about pink cheeks, subtle eyes with super full flirty lashes with a sheer pink gloss.

Milani blush in Luminous (the new 'mineral' version)
L'Oreal ColourJuice lipgloss in Bubble Gum
Revlon Skinlights under foundation for a glowy complexion
Milani Classic Beige e/s all over lid
Milani Java Bean smudged on upper and lower lash line and in crease if desired
...aaand a few individual lashes on the outer corners
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

I do what Glamyourus does except i do bold eyeshadows. Pink lips and cheeks with teal,purple, pink or blue eyes.
If i'm feeling extra girly I wear some falsies.

Latest posts