X Factor 2008, anyone watching?

abbey_08

and its take that week tonight. so excited i could pee...x factor and take that!!.... yes im a geek lol

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08
and its take that week tonight. so excited i could pee...x factor and take that!!.... yes im a geek lol

I was like...what other good take that songs are there apart from 'Back For Good' and 'Rule The World'? LMAO,
cutey.gif

But i'm all for it because for some strange reason Take That make me feel so festive haha

abbey_08

lol! i can see how they would make you feel festive..in a strange way they do kinda have a festive vibe!

i cant believe dannii cried...its not that bad luv! he was wrong 2 accuse her of stealing a song because they get to choose the songs on a rota basis...but it was no need to cry!! ...they both ended up in the bottom two anyway lol!

im soooooo excited for britney spears next week! il be suprised if she sings live but love her!!!

emeraldjewels

Seriously, when danni cried I was like, oh great now daniel has gone, danni is the one going for the sympathy vote now. Your a grown woman, grow the eff up!!

Glad rachels gone, also something happened to me on saturday, I now want Eggnog to win, I loved him doing Never Forget.

Looking forward to next week now.

abbey_08

i dunno...the little girls in the blue dresses behind eggnog scared me a bit....their facial expressions!!

i dont like any of the cherography on the show...its really cheesy!!!!! the worst being the mini on daniels performance lol

i hope jls go next week...they are WAY to over confident and are expecting to win!!!!! they aint that great anyway, its only the little one that can sing!

i love diana, i just want to pull her hand of her body then put her in my pocket!! lol

emeraldjewels

I didn't like diana's performance on saturday, I though it was a bit all over the place. But I's still like either her or diana to win.

I like JLS but Louis is trying to make the a chessy boyband and thats not them. He needs to give them better songs. The beatles medley thing was the prime example. I think JLS or Ruth have to go this week.

florabundance

Quote:
i dunno...the little girls in the blue dresses behind eggnog scared me a bit....their facial expressions!!

LMAO @ your active use of 'eggnog'.

I really think JLS are the most sucky right now. I'm lovin Alexandra tho

abbey_08

lol!!! i call him eggnogg in conversations now at 1st ppl r like "what?!" then they are like "aaaah!!!!!!"

Blushbaby

JLS are actually shit ....their vocals aren't tight at all!

Why is that lil' Troll still in? I can't stand Diana either. I watch the show half heartedly now cos the only person I rate is Alexandra, the others are crap!

k.a.t

Alexandra or Diana for the win! loved both of their performances this week...and Ruth, i love her!

Can't wait for Britney Spears this week! ee!
greengrin.gif

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
JLS are actually shit ....their vocals aren't tight at all!

Why is that lil' Troll still in? I can't stand Diana either. I watch the show half heartedly now cos the only person I rate is Alexandra, the others are crap!

LOL @ 'troll' haha (is that oeghen btw?)

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.a.t

Can't wait for Britney Spears this week! ee!
greengrin.gif

I'm a bit like '
thmbdn.gif
' about Britney week - cos her songs are just so...Britney. They're not really about the voice, if u see what i mean? More like entertainment, dance type tunes.
But I suppose it'll be interesting to see how they "make it their own" (lmao).

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
I'm a bit like '
thmbdn.gif
' about Britney week - cos her songs are just so...Britney. They're not really about the voice, if u see what i mean? More like entertainment, dance type tunes.
But I suppose it'll be interesting to see how they "make it their own" (lmao).

I know what you mean...i don't like her for her "talent" (if there is any lol) i just like her songs...they're so catchy
yes.gif

Just very entertaining..

DirtyPlum

I HATE Ruth! I hate her hair groping, her boring hairstyle same each week, her same old plunging necklines and her voice is thick you cant understand her words sometimes. I just dont get her, she needs to go.

Eoghan is cute and appeals to young girls, Diana appeals to a lot and I dont mind her. Alex has a great voice and her sonality shines thru. Either of them to win.

JLS were great in the sing off on Sat cos they picked an up to date song that fans would want them to sing, not what Louis asks them to.

Danni annoyed me with her crying and I found it quite political (sympathy fishing).

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum

Danni annoyed me with her crying and I found it quite political (sympathy fishing).

She's so irrelevant, why is she a judge? I've thought that from the time they hired her. But now Cheryl has joined, Danni's randomness sticks out so much.

as_cute_as_pie

Quote:
I HATE Ruth! I hate her hair groping, her boring hairstyle same each week, her same old plunging necklines and her voice is thick you cant understand her words sometimes. I just dont get her, she needs to go.

Eoghan is cute and appeals to young girls, Diana appeals to a lot and I dont mind her. Alex has a great voice and her sonality shines thru. Either of them to win.

JLS were great in the sing off on Sat cos they picked an up to date song that fans would want them to sing, not what Louis asks them to.

:O i love ruth i think shes fab. i cant stand diana i cant understand what SHE sings a lot of the time lol.

i do agree with you about dannii it was very dodgy her crying .

i would of loved to see daniel do britney week imagine that!

abbey_08

yeh i never understood why dannii was picked as a judge...shes never had any big hits, shes never had any experience with mentoring and its not like shes had any experience in a talent show like cheryl cole has. her over botoxed face is annoying...she only has one expression...even when she was crying it barely changed!

i love cheryl though! shes a great judge...louis annoys me cos hes really rude sometimes. i think they should sack louis and dannii...bring back sharon and a bring in a young male jude!

britney week is gonna be haaaaard for the contestants...i bet ruth sings "i love rock n roll" i know its not britneys song but she covered it! itl b interesting what jls sings and if louis gets his panties in a twist about song choices lol

DirtyPlum

lol @ daniel doing Britney. Ruth has riled me since the Laura incident...

They have to sing two songs this week, one Britney and one classic american hit.

I hope Louis doesnt come back as a judge and they replace him with Gary Barlow who impressed me on Sat. He knows his music.
Cheryl is good cos she connects with her age group - who are the main viewers of the show. So I feel she will pick songs that the public will like, her comments are usually valid too. Dannii is a random one... Simon is just the business tho!

florabundance

Quote:
her over botoxed face is annoying...she only has one expression...even when she was crying it barely changed!

omg! i noticed that too. it's kind of like this : '
shockt.gif
'

Quote:
lol @ daniel doing Britney. Ruth has riled me since the Laura incident...

I hope Louis doesnt come back as a judge and they replace him with Gary Barlow who impressed me on Sat. He knows his music.

Daniel's out hon, thank god lol. And yeah, even though I admire Ruth, I do think Laura is more talented..but in a way it's good she's not in it. Now she has less of a chance of being pigeon-holed. Leona, even though she's super talented (of course), does kind of fit the mould of a starlet, whereas I thought Laura's musical style was more gritty/jazzy.

And I agree about Gary Barlow! Louis is so self interested it's annoying.

abbey_08

daniel used to really grind on me!!!!! he was just SO pathetic!!! wish they wud stop letting the sobbers through!!

louis just got to big for his lil lepricorn booties lol!

yeh bring on gary barlow!!!!! hes nice, has had YEARS of experience, writes his own songs too!

Latest posts