Yaby Cosmetics

mistella

the pearl paints are awesome, super pigmented, a tiny dot of product is all you need really!! the product is small but you actually end up using less than other brands
smiles.gif

Ikara

I've just ordered the best of both worlds palette! as soon as it gets here I'll post swatches... I'm so exited!

lovelyweapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
Does anyone have a picture of their e/s wells and a mac e/s depoted, side by side?

Do you have the Coastal Scents 88-palette? If you have at least seen it in person, it is the exact same size as those eyeshadows - tiny! But, hey, I love my 88-palette.
smiles.gif
Once I do my Yaby haul I will def. post pictures for you.

V15U4L_3RR0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I cant figure out the craptastic website...do they ship international??

I believe they do. I had to search a little bit to find out that but I got the impression that they do.

Ikara

Got my Yaby best of both worlds palette today!!! bought it at Camera ready cosmetics, super quick delivery!!!
I'm going to post swatches in a minute
winks.gif
It's a pity the pics don't show well how nice they are! and super pigmented!

swaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyweapon
Thanks mistella! I am thinking of purchasing the empty/free-style palette and getting at least one of everything since it's so inexpensive individually.

It's still cheaper to buy the palettes of 40 colors than to buy the colors individually! The individual colors are $2.99 on CRC, but the prices break down to about $2.40 if you get them in a palette. I think other than the "Best of Both Worlds," the three other palettes have little to no overlap.

swaly

I just wanted to share my personal experience ordering Yaby from CameraReadyCosmetics. I placed the order about three or four days ago. They sent me confirmation e-mails for each step of the process––"Your order has changed status from received to packing," "packing to shipped," etc. I don't recall getting a tracking #, but it arrived via USPS and required a signature. Not counting the extra day I had to wait because my mailman didn't knock, it came REALLY quickly.

It came packed in bubble wrap with peanuts in a small cardboard box.

I got the brights, neutrals and pearl paints palettes, and they all came in perfect condition except ONE color had a little fingertip dab-mark in it. I don't mind.

The palettes seem promising thus far. The few pearl paints I've tested have been utterly unreal––so rich and so smooth. I love that I can replace the individual colors so cheaply because otherwise I'd be too anxious to actually use them (I have a weird thing about keeping everything even, not running out, etc.). Some of the matte brights have had less color payoff, but not chalky.

I'm going to do a major haul post when my other packages arrive (Kryolan lip palettes, MAC MSFs/MSF blushes, 88 palette, and makeup mirror!) so hang on Sloopy!