Yay! Look What I Did!!!!

Life In Return

Okay so I went and got some palettes today to put my eyeshadows in to save space (and yes - money too). 3 15 pan palettes! YAY! So I depotted all of my green eyeshadows and my blue eyeshadows and here it is!!!

PALETTE_BG.jpg

12 of them are MAC and 2 are Lancome YAY! Some of the colors aren't portrayed really well in the pic, but some are YAY!

cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

YAY CAUSE I depotted them ALL BY MYSELF! I did, however, mess up 1 of my favorite ones - Steamy
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
I had to put it back in the pot.

Life In Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rina_cz
clap.gif
Should I reply to this psychopath?... Help me out here Jesus.

:soldier: <--- Me today.

Life In Return

Okay I did another, lol! I should have bought 1 more palette. I have more to go, and I only have one more 15 pan palette. Here it is:

PALETTE_PPC.jpg

Now I just need to do my browns, blacks, whites, and those in the neighborhood.

Shimmer

nice!
Husband is getting into the whole palette idea, and has started asking pointed questions about them LOL

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life In Return
Like about 20 - 30 mins :\

Wow, that's all? I thought that stuff would take eons. Enjoy your new lipsticks!

MacVirgin

well done! i hate it that i can not b2m over here in holland. I have so many empties now and want to depot because of lack of space.

jessiekins1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
well done! i hate it that i can not b2m over here in holland. I have so many empties now and want to depot because of lack of space.

:confused: don't they let you b2m your empties in holland macs? i thought it was a worldwide program.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin

Could always mail them to someone in the USA (or closer if they do B2M there) and give them like 1 lippe for their trouble.

Latest posts