Yay! Look What I Did!!!!

Katura

Those look great!!!

I cant wait to start filling up my others...I've just got to find a half hour of my life to spend in my pathroom with the straightener and a swiss army knife....haha
smiles.gif

Life In Return

Thanks, guys
smiles.gif
Since I messed up Steamy (I accidentally dropped it on the floor) and my Tilt has BEEN messed up, I am going to go to MAC and get their replacements AND buy 1 more palette for my remaining eyeshadows. Depotting is pretty easy once you get into the swing of it. I depotted Milani, Lancome, and MAC shadows for my palettes.

Life In Return

Got 7 lipsticks today
smiles.gif
And bought another palette to finish the rest:

last_palette.jpg

And of course, all eyeshadows in the palettes are MAC unless stated otherwise
greengrin.gif

Life In Return

Yep, just popped the insert back in and tadaaaa
smiles.gif
They took all 42 of them LOL! I ended up getting Plastique, Coconutty, Russian Red, Chintz, and Underplay. The other 2, I let my cousin pick out
greengrin.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiekins1
:confused: don't they let you b2m your empties in holland macs? i thought it was a worldwide program.

I called mac in amsterdam and the ma on the phone said they do not b2m here in holland cause lots of people recicle over here :confused:. So that means they are afraid to have massive b2m action
ssad.gif
. Because mac does not sell that much here as they do in other countrys *like the usa * it can be kind of a lost for them
hmm.gif
..... i hate that!.
That's it i'm moving to the usa!
cutey.gif